I pass My CCNA exam :-)

awesome dude. i keep telling myself to study but i just dont have time. congrats on doing it...next stop....CCNP!!!

are these the networking etc. certificates or what is he talking about? Sorry if i sound dumb haha.

are these the networking etc. certificates or what is he talking about? Sorry if i sound dumb haha.

when in doubt, use urbandictionary

stands for cisco certified network associate, people who thinks they can configure LANs, WANs with bridges, routers, switchs, just cause they know how to calculate subnet masks and run protocols that are 4 or less characters long i.e. IGRP, IP/TCP.

;)

This is interesting material (Not Like Microsoft or Linux ...Boring)
this is about everything behind the scenes
"how the network really work"

I remember saying to my self in the mirror "I'll finish the ccna&find a good job"
and after a while I got my wish came true :)

This is interesting material (Not Like Microsoft or Linux ...Boring)
this is about everything behind the scenes
"how the network really work"

I remember saying to my self in the mirror "I'll finish the ccna&find a good job"
and after a while I got my wish came true :)

Good job. In all honestly, it all comes down to how much you know and how much experience you have gained from the real world. While the CCNA is a great stepping stone, its never easy as "I got my CCNA now i can get any job". Albeit, the CCNA might be considered more prestigious than A+ network exams.

Just keep toying around with networking labs and get your hands dirty with an internship or a real job. No test can ever replace the knowledge gained through real networking work.

Go for that CCNP!!! Thats when things start to get fun. ;)

thank to pass4sure 3.20

Maybe next time you can try to pass without cheating!!!! You brain dump chump!!!! I would love to be the guy giving your interview, I would send your butt back on the block. I passed all my certs without cheating: A+, Network+,CCENT, MCP, MCSA.

seriously... no reason to congratulate this guy. anyone can pass these things when you study the exact test for a couple of hours or so.

its never easy as "I got my CCNA now i can get any job".
you are totally right... It took some time until i find a good job .

about passing the exam without pass4sure...this is up to everyone to decided.
the ccna exam is hard to pass - even if you know the material very well.
so basiclly if you got the ccna title it's not much of a big deal...
but maybe it will help finding a good job and get a real world experience...
- that was my thought after finish the ccna course

No you are a dishonest cheater and you and other brain dumpers cheapen the value of certification, I should to report you to Cisco and they will revoke your certification, how about those apples?:mad:

Now for someoen will be getting a bachelors degree in Information Systems, do these Examination have any warrant, or are they for people who go right into the job force.

If he was dishonest in his approach any 'good' network admin will see it on an interview anyway. I truly hope you learned the material. It does cheapen it a bit, but it's just the CCNA. Sure it's tough if you actually learn the material, but these days it's almost a requirement for most things. If you're a terribad, someone will notice no matter how many certs you have. Either way, good luck.

Big congratulations :D I remember when I passed mine years ago, left a good feeling. Get some experience and go after the CCNP if your heart desires to!

I should to report you to Cisco and they will revoke your certification, how about those apples?:mad:
Are you 12? Stop acting like it. Did he bring anything with him to the testing facility? Doubt it. Did he take the test for someone else? No. Did he use any other method to defraud Cisco into getting a CCNA? Doesn't look like it.
Kinda looks as though he went down to a testing center, took the test, passed, and received the same CCNA certification you received.

Congrats on passing.

Are you 12? Stop acting like it. Did he bring anything with him to the testing facility? Doubt it. Did he take the test for someone else? No. Did he use any other method to defraud Cisco into getting a CCNA? Doesn't look like it.
Kinda looks as though he went down to a testing center, took the test, passed, and received the same CCNA certification you received.

Congrats on passing.

Even if coax is acting out of line, that doesn't take away from the fact that the OP did receive his cert in a manner that does not adhere to Cisco's policies. If they were able to tell who were Test King / Pass4sure kiddies, they would not honor the test. Using brain dumps or any source of actual test questions is considered cheating in the purest form.

Cisco policies:
Certification Exam Policies
Cisco Candidate Conduct Policy

Nope, don't see anything against it. People brain dump tests all the time. I've taken brain dumps on tech I've used for 10 years just to ensure I know Microsoft's "correct" answer. Those that don't know will get shaken out during the interviews. It's not like cheating the pre-reqs on a CISSP or PMP.

If Cisco considers Test King or Pass4Sure or whatever other study guide programs out there cheating.. then why does it allow them to sell copyrighted material (test questions)?

On all my Microsoft tests and claims that all material is copyrighted, and if they are so swift to go after their IP when someone is pirating their software.. why not when there are companies out there selling the tests? And I highly doubt Pass4Sure actually has exact test questions.

If Cisco considers Test King or Pass4Sure or whatever other study guide programs out there cheating.. then why does it allow them to sell copyrighted material (test questions)?

On all my Microsoft tests and claims that all material is copyrighted, and if they are so swift to go after their IP when someone is pirating their software.. why not when there are companies out there selling the tests? And I highly doubt Pass4Sure actually has exact test questions.

MS, Cisco and others have pursued these sites and continue to do so:
Cisco tackles certification exam cheating

Congrats on passing.

I can’t believe how dishonesty is so passé today, what is so hard about studying with legitimate material(Cisco press books, MS press books, cbt nuggets transcenders) and then taking the test with honor. I passed all of my certifications without brain dumps it is not that difficult if you work hard. You people defending dumps are lazy and immoral. Oh wait you must be generation Y “something for nothing generation” “don’t hurt my self esteem just because I am a lazy loser generation”

It's not in the policies as illegal per say but Cisco persecutes them for it so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it IS cheating.

@ Coax, I'm part of the entitlement generation and am probably more disgusted with them then you are, half the kids I went to HS with got mad at mommy and daddy because they wouldn't get them a new car or some bs. It's nice to work for all your stuff and have parents that taught you to be proud of working for your stuff. :D

MS, Cisco and others have pursued these sites and continue to do so:
Cisco tackles certification exam cheating

that is an excellent article stating exactly why brain dumps are cheating!

Here is a specific quote from the article:
Cisco officials would not reveal how many cheaters they have caught. But they say a large portion of braindump sites have such out-of-date content that they wouldn’t even help a willing cheater. Still, Robert Williams, CEO of CertGuard, remains impressed by how quickly braindump sites obtain and post tests in violation of Cisco’s – and many other vendors – intellectual property.

braindumps = cheaters

Cisco policies:
Certification Exam Policies
Cisco Candidate Conduct Policy

Nope, don't see anything against it. People brain dump tests all the time. I've taken brain dumps on tech I've used for 10 years just to ensure I know Microsoft's "correct" answer. Those that don't know will get shaken out during the interviews. It's not like cheating the pre-reqs on a CISSP or PMP.

Did you even read those policies? The first section of the Certification Exam Policies state:

Confidentiality

All content, specifically questions, answers and diagrams of the certification exams are the proprietary and confidential property of Cisco. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in anyway without the express authorization of Cisco. Candidates who sit for Cisco exams must agree they have read and will abide by the terms and conditions of the Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement before beginning the certification exam. The agreement applies to all exams. Signing and adhering to this agreement is required to be officially certified and to maintain valid certification.

Braindumps are specifically a violation of those first sentences. They exist to compile a database of as many exam questions/simulations as possible. By using those sites you are not in line with the Confidentiality Agreement here.

Did you even read those policies? The first section of the Certification Exam Policies state:

Re-read those policies. To requote what you quoted:

All content, specifically questions, answers and diagrams of the certification exams are the proprietary and confidential property of Cisco. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in anyway without the express authorization of Cisco. Candidates who sit for Cisco exams must agree they have read and will abide by the terms and conditions of the Cisco Career Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement before beginning the certification exam. The agreement applies to all exams. Signing and adhering to this agreement is required to be officially certified and to maintain valid certification.

That entire section, and everything in the policies (which I read to ensure before initially posting) concentrate on the reproduction and sharing of test questions. There is nothing in any of the documents that says that you cannot "read" those materials; they only state that you cannot "create" the materials. The policy that deals with unauthorized testing material only comes in play while in the act of taking the test. I realize that you work for Cisco, and have a personal bias on this, but that's what the policy states.

I can’t believe how dishonesty is so passé today, what is so hard about studying with legitimate material(Cisco press books, MS press books, cbt nuggets transcenders) and then taking the test with honor. I passed all of my certifications without brain dumps it is not that difficult if you work hard. You people defending dumps are lazy and immoral. Oh wait you must be generation Y “something for nothing generation” “don’t hurt my self esteem just because I am a lazy loser generation”
Why don't you READ my entire posts before going off on your rants? I am not defending dumps nor am I condoning cheating. I am simply pointing out that he went through the same motions you did to get a cert. He studied, (whatever he studied is up to him) he took the test, he passed, and received the cert.

Regarding your "legitimate test material" it sounds like you seem to think that the only way not to "cheat" on the tests is to use books provided by the company you're taking the test for? If it's a Microsoft test you're only supposed to use Microsoft study guides? So Microsoft makes even more money from you, first my charging you for study material, then again to take the test. But if anyone uses ANY other study material their cheating? Yeah right.

You can also use Sybex, Syngress, and Examcram those are also none Microsoft or Cisco legitimate study guides that help you study the concepts for the test. When you use pass4sure you are just memorizing the actual test question and answers and not learning anything so it is not the same way I studied it is cheating plain and simple, why is this so hard to understand???

it is not the same way I studied it is cheating plain and simple, why is this so hard to understand???
Any way other than YOUR way is cheating? Jeez, :rolleyes:
Get off your high horse.

You can also use Sybex, Syngress, and Examcram those are also none Microsoft or Cisco legitimate study guides
Thanks for letting us all know the study guides we are allowed to use. Because anything other than these are cheating right?

Simply amazing.

Maybe I'm in the smaller crowd here but i'm a senior getting a telecommunications degree in college and I got the CCNA books from Cisco and I'm only 40 pages deep mind you and this is crap I learned when I was in highschool :p. I skimmed through the book and the second one and still, nothing looks to be that hard. Maybe its because its the CCNA.

Having the exact questions to the exam before taking it is cheating.

Passing exams by using brain dumps is something you shouldn't be proud of, is greatly frowned upon, and you can lose that certification if Cisco happens to find out.

I think it's fine to use something like Pass4Sure as long as you know the material. If Pass4Sure is the difference between passing and failing for you, then you're SOL come time to get a job.

My point is that if you're going to brain dump to guarantee yourself a pass, at least make sure you know the stuff too!! My highschool offered all four semesters of the CCNA as credited courses. I took them with no intention of writing the test, and made sure that I knew all of the material. There were only about four or five of us that actually knew the CCNA material. Half of that class probably couldn't tell you the difference between an IP address and a subnet mask.

Back