I need someone that sells HP blade servers.

NetJunkie

[H]F Junkie
I'm updating a spreadsheet comparison of HP C7K and Cisco UCS pricing. I want to work with someone that knows HP C7Ks to make sure it's a fair comparison and I'm not slanting or skewing the numbers. I'm happy to share all my UCS information as well for their knowledge and benefit. The goal is to base the pricing numbers on a single published source, such as CDW, so that no special discount rates can be used to unfairly skew the results.

Anyone game?

Not a sales person but the ucs vs HP / dell blades ...blades win hands down...more server density per RU.

Not a sales person but the ucs vs HP / dell blades ...blades win hands down...more server density per RU.

Yes I know. :) But I want a direct UCS Blades to HP Blades buildout comparison and need to confirm my BoM on the HP side as well as what a customer actually pays. I'm trying to do this with hard numbers..not marketing/sales fake numbers.

If server density per RU is the only deciding factor , I can see why one would choose Dell / HP.
But for sure it wouldn't be the better solution or cheaper solution.

It became pretty apparent to us that the numbers were very close in a single chassis deployment, but with 2+ chassis, it favored cisco by a good margin.

Back