I need some cash ASAP FS thread!!!

lesman

2[H]4U
For those who have PM'ed me/sent me payments so far, I will be off of the computer for a while and will ship any and all itmes as soon as your payment method has cleared and will have tracking info/receipt pictures available as soon as shipped. Thanks a lot for helping out!

I will only ship in the united states. This works as a store. You pay, I ship. I have some heat under "lesman", but don't really use it much. I am a mod here, so if you have a question about my credibility, you can feel free to PM an admin or other mod.

I am in need of cash, as I'm low and am damn hopeful that my W2 gets here before the end of the month! Here's some items FS:

------------------------------------------------------------
360 Stuff FS:

-Xbox 360 HD-DVD player-$125 SHIPPED (SOLD TO-SkinnyPotBelly)
-The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Limited Edition-$25 SHIPPED
-PGR3-$15 SHIPPED
-Kameo-$15 SHIPPED
-Far Cry: Predator-$10 SHIPPED
-Prey-$20 SHIPPED
-360 media remote (NOT the universal remote-the one that came with the 360 originally)-$5 SHIPPED

360 GAMES/ REMOTE SALE PENDING TO DamTheMan

$50 for ALL 360 games.
-------------------------------------------
Nintendo DS games FS:

-Nintendogs "Chihuahua and Friends"-$15 SHIPPED
-New Super Mario Bros.-$15 SHIPPED
------------------------------------------------------
Xbox 1 games FS:

-Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Limited Edition-$15 SHIPPED
-Halo1-$10 SHIPPED
-Halo2-$10 SHIPPED
-Forza Motorsport-$10 SHIPPED
-Fuzion Frenzy-$10 SHIPPED

$40 for all Xbox1 games
-------------------------------------------------------
Gamecube Games FS:

-Sonic Mega Collection-$10 SHIPPED
-Sonic Adventure DX-$10 SHIPPED
-Resident Evil 4-$10 SHIPPED

$25 for ALL Gamecube games
-------------------------------------------------------
Other random things for sale:

-Samsung A900 Cell phone (Sprint, locked)-$25 SHIPPED (has some scratches, etc...works perfectly-Box/instructions included)

-Viewsonic A71f+ CRT monitor with UltraBrite. Max Res. 1280x1024. Great monitor, barely used.-$25 PLUS COST OF SHIPPING (it's kinda heavy and won't be a simple few bucks to ship)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I have for now, but more may come.

Everything is in working order, there's nothing wrong with any items unless noted (ie: scratched, etc). ALL games come with boxes and manuals, all are in working order. Pics available upon request.

Please help out, prices are final and I'm looking for cash only; no trades. I have Paypal and would prefer to use that. PM me and we'll exchange info

I don't know if you know this or not but H&R Block sent me a thing saying that they would do my taxes on my latest pay stub W-2 not needed!

Back