I need new glasses

jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
:eek: :eek:Woot... jkellum :eek::eek: unless my eyesight has deteriorated (which I doubt) or your ppd is a wopping 105,194 pernts. I gots to stop checking the stats page so often, bein' a fledgling pernts w[H]ore I was checking my own status once again because I was was "crowin'" proud of breaking 10,000 ppd, then I ran across jkellum's 105+ ppd score. (I'm still proud, just not doin' as much " crowin' ") :D

If that doesn't inspire members of team 33 to do some more "rampin' if they can I don't know what will. (it inspires people like me to get offa' their dead arses and get a GPU no matter if it's nVIDIA or ATI) Just think of all the data jkellum has introduced to this great program of F@H to find a cure to kick some diseases arses (hey, I like that word "arses", very PC and it gets the point across very clearly :p). I'm just proud to be on the same team as him. I'm also proud to be on the same team with all the "old timers" (ahh..., "old timers" = time folding, not age, except for Mr relic where in his case it means both :rolleyes:)

FOLD ON!

I know he rocks... I love it that someone finally is on my threat list! WTG!!!

He is a team unto himself. WTF (both meanings) jkellum!! :eek: :cool: :eek:

Back