I need help for dimensions between holes on miniITX motherboard and dimensions for backside

Discussion in 'Cases & Case Modding' started by medoni, Oct 1, 2019.

1. medoni

medoni n00b

Hi there. I'm making my first mini itx pc case mod.
    May someone help me?
    I need dimensions for holes of components. Measuring components I've got some dimensions, but there is some deviations of it. Below are the components that I chose:

Motherboard - GIGABYTE GA-Z170N-WIFI
    Graphic Card - GIGABYTE GV-N970IXOC-4GD GTX970 4GB GDDR5
    Power supply unit - SHARKOON SilentStorm SFX Gold 500W
    SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB"
    Fan - Noctua NF-A8 PWM

Thank you very much.

Attached Files:

Jimmyt2 and ArtekLux like this.
  2. ArtekLux

ArtekLux n00b

What openings do you need?

Jimmyt2 likes this.
  3. Fritzz

Fritzz Gawd

Jimmyt2 likes this.
  4. medoni

medoni n00b

Thanks a lot for the link. Unfortunately I already used similar schemes but when I cut it didn't match. I need someone who has already made itx mode (physical) and has checked all dimensions?

Required hole dimensions:
    1. Motherboard:
    - Dimensions for layout of standoffs for motherboard (layout of the holes where the standoffs come in)
    - Dimensions on back side of computer case in place where is located i/o shield for motherboard
    2. Graphics card:
    - Dimensions holes of slot on the back side of computer case for position graphic card below the i/o shield of motherboard.
    - Dimensions of slot for bracket of graphic card in the bottom of the computer case where the graphics card bracket enters
    3. Dimensions ratio between standoffs of motherboard on bracket and cover on the right side of computer case.

Thanks

Attached Files:

5. medoni

medoni n00b

Thanks a lot for the link. Unfortunately I already used similar schemes but when I cut it didn't match. I need someone who has already made itx mode (physical) and has checked all dimensions?

Required hole dimensions:
    1. Motherboard:
    - Dimensions for layout of standoffs for motherboard (layout of the holes where the standoffs come in)
    - Dimensions on back side of computer case in place where is located i/o shield for motherboard
    2. Graphics card:
    - Dimensions holes of slot on the back side of computer case for position graphic card below the i/o shield of motherboard.
    - Dimensions of slot for bracket of graphic card in the bottom of the computer case where the graphics card bracket enters
    3. Dimensions ratio between standoffs of motherboard on bracket and cover on the right side of computer case.

Thanks

Attached Files: