I need [H] members advise please. Looks like I owe a negative feedback :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

[H]'er

Supreme [H]ardness
What would you guys do? low quality

What would you guys do? high quality

Ok guys, I bought a PS2 Here

He says it won't read DVD's or CD's. Not that it would come beaten, smashed, with ZERO padding, I mean we knew the internals were good for the most part before, but now being shipped like that who know's what's broken inside there!!!!

So my question is do I:
Ask for my money back and shipping costs without testing the PS2? (even if it works now the parts could have been damaged from shipping with no padding)
Ask for my money back and shipping costs only if the PS2 doesn't work?

And then what do I leave him for feedback? I would think that no matter what he does he gets a neutral, and he would get a Negative if he doesn't refund the money +shipping charges back to him.

What do you guys think? What shoud I do? What would you do? Or am I completly in the wrong and I should shut up? I don't know...You tell me.

Wow, what an idiot that guy is... I mean, it's like his common sense just flew out the window when he was preparing to ship. :rolleyes:

well it looks secure in the box id test it out, then if its broken fully, ill ask for my money back

It doesnt look too beat up or smashed in the pic (just seems to be missing the cover from the back, he prolly had the network adapter there), but I say if it boots up then leave neutral since it was packed bad.

you can tell he opened the ps2 because he removed the sticker on the side.
the seller might have shit packaging but if the ps2 was broke to begin with,i dont see what you're mad about.

honkee said:
you can tell he opened the ps2 because he removed the sticker on the side.
the seller might have shit packaging but if the ps2 was broke to begin with,i dont see what you're mad about.

No the PS2 would not read DVD's or CD's it was not "Broke" Everything worked except the DVD drive needed tweeked or replaced...see the difference?

Wow. Just wow. That is horrible packaging. mx2times needs to see this. This is almost as good as the guy that shipped a laptop in a padded envelope.

Ask for a refund or some sort of compensation. If he won't provide this, negative for bad packaging.

that is bad, i got an Xbox that had newsp[aper in it, still folded!, not even around it, just laid in the bottom

I dont know what people are thinkin whe they do shit like that

EDIT

I was goin to buy that one too :eek:

lol, whats up with the box of twizzlers? did you put that in there or did it come complimentary with your banged up ps2?

It had all the removed screwes from the PS2 in it...with he would have told me "your PS2 will come missing all screws, and shipped in the most horrible way I can imagine"

Are you joking me? I was the seller in this and all I have to say is wow.

First off, you said you were going to be needed the PS2 for the MOTHERBOARD inside of the PS2. That thing would not have moved for shit, it was securely in the box. Take it out and look for dents, you will find NONE.

Boot up the Playstation, if it doesen't turn on, I will refund your money. It will turn on though, and guess what it will not read the DVD/CD/Games like I said it would.

The packaging was adequate for a person that said they were only going to use the motherboard.

Like I and a few other people have said, that thing was secure as hell and the person at Fedex said it would be fine for shipping. I also gave you the screws (didn't put them back in either because I knew you were going to open it) and I also gave you the backplate for where the network adaptor was.

I don't see how this is an issue, if it doesen't turn on or has dents then you should be mad, but it is perfectly fine and your just looking for a way to screw me over...

[H]'er said:
I want to buy the ps2. I have a busted one that needs a new mobo. Do you have heat? How do you want payment?

Nathan

dibs!

This sounds like a man that will just be needing this for the motherboard.... That was his first PM to me. I also got the damn thing there in ONE day even when you didn't pay for shipping, and your going to leave me bad feedback?

Then why the hell doesn't he turn it on? I'm sure it will work fine, it has no dents so it wasn't dropped hard.

Jellox said:
Are you joking me? I was the seller in this and all I have to say is wow.

First off, you said you were going to be needed the PS2 for the MOTHERBOARD inside of the PS2. That thing would not have moved for shit, it was securely in the box. Take it out and look for dents, you will find NONE.

Boot up the Playstation, if it doesen't turn on, I will refund your money. It will turn on though, and guess what it will not read the DVD/CD/Games like I said it would.

The packaging was adequate for a person that said they were only going to use the motherboard.

Like I and a few other people have said, that thing was secure as hell and the person at Fedex said it would be fine for shipping. I also gave you the screws (didn't put them back in either because I knew you were going to open it) and I also gave you the backplate for where the network adaptor was.

I don't see how this is an issue, if it doesen't turn on or has dents then you should be mad, but it is perfectly fine and your just looking for a way to screw me over...

It doesn't matter, that's the shittiest package I have ever seen. Leave him a negative feedback.

Edit: How the hell the Fedex man knows what inside? Regardless of what Fedex man said, you shouldn't ever pack any electronics that way.

Because I used the Fedex mans tape. If you got something that was packaged bad but worked exactly like the description said, would you give them bad feedback? If so, you are a prick.

If the PS2 was to bounce around in the box, then yes I would have put in some stuffing. That thing would not and will not move around in that box. It was securely there, and as you can see if it was dropped by Fedex, it would have to hit a specific spot on the box even to touch the PS2...

I'm also selling it for the motherboard. This is dumb, unless he tests it he will not get his money back.

Test the damn thing, if it doesen't work then you will get your money back, if it works to the description that I said, then I don't see a problem.

all he said was, my PS2s mobo is fucked up, that doesnt mean he doesnt intend to use the other parts. Bottom line, that isnt a good packaging job no matter what you think he wanted out of it

Cold Dark Shadow said:
all he said was, my PS2s mobo is fucked up, that doesnt mean he doesnt intend to use the other parts. Bottom line, that isnt a good packaging job no matter what you think he wanted out of it

Then why doesen't he take it out and take pictures of the unit? Does anyone see a smash like he said in the first post? No.

wow, welcome to my DNT list Jellox. Theres no excuse for poor packaging no matter what the contents or how broken they are to start with.

You have to remember, FedEx, UPS, and any other shipper uses conveyor belts and stuff does fall off. Also, the handlers toss the boxes around. They are as careful as they can be but shit happens when millions of packages are processed every day.

I personally would have taped it back up and asked for my money back.

The underlying point is that no item should ever be packaged that poorly (no matter what its intended purpose is).

I package broken shit that I'm sending back for RMA better then that.

And the shits already broke!

Definately poor indeed

Was I out of line?(answer after having read the following)

Jellox said:
Just want to ask if your happy. Now half of the damn forum thinks I am such an bad trader for not packaging a DEAD item. Hope your fucking happy.

Well, are you refunding all my money?
are you refunding a portion of my money (if this thing turnes on)

YOU shipped the PS2 YOU made the decision to not pack it right. YOU CAN NOT SHIFT THE BLAME TO ME! IT IS NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE A POOR TRADER!

Komataguri said:
I package broken shit that I'm sending back for RMA better then that.

And the shits already broke!

Definately poor indeed

lol

That is... horrible.

How can anyone treat an eletronic like that?! Always, always take good care and package it correctly with bubble wrap and NOT like Jellox here.

Kids, this is a good example, do not follow Jellow :D

-C.

wow

youve got my vote for the absolute WORST packaging i have EVER seen in my ENTIRE life

and your on my DNT list

leave hin negative if he does not do anything to correct this..neautral at best saying hes horrible at packing

Turn the fucking thing on. If it works, then no you aren't getting your money back. It doesen't matter how it gets there, as long as it meets the description of how I sold it.

This is my newest PM from Jellox. I would say that would be a negative heatware if it works. And a neurtal heatware if it doesn't work and he refunds 100% plus shipping back to him...what do you guys think.

And MOD don't go locking the thread...if some posts are off topic/uncalled for just remove them. We have a real troll here.

[H]'er said:
This is my newest PM from Jellox. I would say that would be a negative heatware if it works. And a neurtal heatware if it doesn't work and he refunds 100% plus shipping back to him...what do you guys think.

And MOD don't go locking the thread...if some posts are off topic/uncalled for just remove them. We have a real troll here.

I'm not dealing with you anymore, send it back and you will get your money back via paypal.

There, all is done.

Ok great, refund the money + $7 for me shipping it back to you. Once it clears I will ship out the PS2.

I'm not sending out the money first, that's not how it was arranged in the first place. You paid first the first time and you will do so the second time. We can argue this all night long I will not change that.

It cost me 5.90 to ship, so you will get 35.90.

Jellox said:
I'm not sending out the money first, that's not how it was arranged in the first place. You paid first the first time and you will do so the second time. We can argue this all night long I will not change that.

It cost me 5.90 to ship, so you will get 35.90.
seems to me that this is one of the few situations where i would say a refund is in order before they send the product back. you have established yourself as untrustworthy at best by your shoddy packaging. and obviously are on alot of peoples dnt lists. mite help to salvage your rep a lil here instead of pissing and moaning

You would be right if I would have chipped him off by not shipping the product. But I did, and I have no intention to rip him off. Nor do I think that I have. It only takes one day to do it via Fedex Ground and when I receive it then I will give him his money back.

wow... not even a single packing p-nut to be found... :rolleyes:

i'd leave negative... even if i did get my money back... that's feeble...

Ok, contact has been made between the 2 of you and all your doin is arguing back and forth.
The mods and admin dont get in the middle of trades, since both parties are talking they can continue to do so privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back