i need a nvidia 800xt 6800actf ddr 996.6

mooseboy84

Weaksauce
ok im sorry, LOL. i just had to type all that because all these letters and models are getting out of control. :D

i want to know what is the best performing card up to $250? i got a 9800pro last year and since then i havent followed video cards at all. i just want to know what i can recommend to someone with 250 that will give the best performance for this price. it also has to be an AGP card.

thanks...

mooseboy84 said:
ok im sorry, LOL. i just had to type all that because all these letters and models are getting out of control. :D

i want to know what is the best performing card up to $250? i got a 9800pro last year and since then i havent followed video cards at all. i just want to know what i can recommend to someone with 250 that will give the best performance for this price. it also has to be an AGP card.

thanks...
6800nu, can be had for 250. Although @ most places like newegg it's still 270ish. Most are pretty good oc'rs and if your lucky you can unlock the full 16 pipes and 6 vertex shaders. If you already have a 9800pro I would wait though, PCIE and SLI are right around the corner with NF4 being released very soon. But if you must have a card now the best you can do for 250 is a 6800vanilla (non gt, non ultra).

mooseboy84 said:
thanks...
The 6800 plain jane is a good bet at $250ish, but so is the 6600Gt and x700 series (pro or xt) for about $200, great cards for the money...

Back