I need a new PC game to play...

What kind of games are you into, what games have you played?

Portal 2 is absolutely fantastic.
Crysis 2 is decent

If you like RTS games, I still love Company of Heroes. Single player or multiplayer is a blast. There is a Gold package (includes Opposing Fronts) on Steam for $29.99

If your into driving games, you can head over to raceroom.net and pickup GT Legends for $14. Digital Download and tons of addons and mods for it. It's an older game but still considered awesome.

qbert.jpg

GTA 4. I love this game so much.
stalkers with complete mod

..Bloons Tower Defense 4, now that is the best flash game I ever played :p

You might like Bulletstorm, I really did. But try to get it for under 25 bucks off Steam.

I've been playing Tie Fighter on DOSBox lately, currently moving through the Defender of the Empire campaign. If there's ever a game that needs a remake, please god.

Fallout New Vegas is awesome, or maybe Batman Arkam Asylum if you haven't played those.

Wow, just looked at steam store, and Dirt 3 is out in a month if you're into racing.

Last edited:
Give minecraft a shot. The graphics are horrible, but it is an amazingly addictive game.

There's also still a Farmville right? :rolleyes:

I need a new PC game to play...

what is there that is worth playing?

If you don't mind an older game (will run excellently on a newer system) get AgeOfMythology + The Titans Expansion Pack.

You'll find yourself spending all your hours playing it. Very addictive, and, like chess, keeps your brain good for strategies.

I would verse you on multi-player but it was so popular than neither Microsoft game studio or Ensemble wanted to host a server for it. Let me know if you're in a position to do that, I'd love someone to play against on a runtinely basis.

I'm about half shaft into the first stalker and loving it can't wait to start the next one. Honestly glad I waited to seriously play it until Complete.

Go balls deep, son.

All 3 STALKER games with Complete mod are quite good.

Mafia II ...
Metro 2033 (was $5 on the weekend :))
NFS:HP (fun racing game)...

I too am intrigued by this Stalker mod ...installing SoC now. .
Batman is pretty fun but has no replay value at all if you find everything on your first go round.
Metro was fun but also no replay value...I hate these 10 hour games please Skyrim take me away!!

Surprise suprise, I'm going to recommend STALKER.

Clear Sky is considered the weakest of the three but it is by no means a bad game. It was shocking on launch but the patches actually fixed the problems and the Complete mod improves things further. Wandering around the marshes trying to avoid psychotic mutant boar and tons of anomalies is one of the most immersive experiences I've had in a game.

I'll agree with whoever said Batman:AA if you havent played it.
Also, Magika to change it up a bit.

I too am intrigued by this Stalker mod ...installing SoC now.

nope still boring.

the Compelte mod does not change the core gameplay. if you found STALKER vanilla boring, you'll find STALKER + Complete mod boring as well.

what does Complete mod do that makes it so much better?

here's the creator's website with lots of good info on the mod(s): http://artistpavel.blogspot.com/. it's a graphical/audio/atmosphere mod that adds certain conveniences to the game. It takes the core STALKER game and adds a lot of polish and production value to it. the STALKER series is not your typical FPS game; much less action, much more atmosphere. for the most part it's a game you either love or hate.

Back