I need a new Mp3 player

Hikaru IchijoSL

Limp Gawd
My Ipod 3g 15gb is about to die the battery life is 2 hrs max and every time I run it skips like crazy.

I need in a new player

close to 20hr of battery life for music
about $150
8gb but 16gb is better
good screen for watching movies
one that can work with windows 2000 (not a big deal I can always use my brothers xp machine)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ebay has plenty for 129,but they also have some with best offer so you might can get one of those for around a 100.

I'll tell you what NOT to buy...a Sansa View, they're pieces of shit. I just threw away my 32 gb. No literally, I just did. Well, first I smashed it, then threw it away. The firmware is terrible, the player lags and hangs between screens, and takes forever to refresh the library after loading music.

I'm looking in to one of the new Zunes and I just heard about this Cowon touch screen player. I don't know anything about it, but wanted to share in case you're interested.

I'm looking in to one of the new Zunes and I just heard about this Cowon touch screen player. I don't know anything about it, but wanted to share in case you're interested.
The D2+ is a nice mp3 player but the more expensive S9 is much better for movies (one of his criteria), although it's slightly out of his price range ($180 for 8gb, $210 for 16gb).

Back