I need a monitor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwarren007

Fully [H]
I generally stay away form the monitor discussions, but I am giving away my HannsG HW191 (family), and I want a bigger screen :D

No gaming, just web surfing and 720p movie playback are the requirements . I have ~190.00 to spend and would like the 22"-24" range.

I was looking (but not limited to):
Dell 2209w

HannsG

$160 shipped for the dell.

Last edited:
gawd those are cheap. $150?!?!? hm... why are the 30-inchers still $1200?!?!? :(

Doesnt look like either of them have swivel..

Im looking for a 3 monitor setup right now myself, so this would be a deal breaker for me.

Especially if I was buying 2 of the Dell 22" for now and prowling for a 26-28" later..

Epeen cost money :D

psh, a 30" is how old now? epeen standard goes up every year... I wouldn't consider 30 still under the epeen category... well, actually, considering the price, i still would i guess... but it should be cheaper by now, and we should all be drooling over something like a 42" at a higher res than 2560x1600. :mad: My Westy 37" is getting old. I hope I don't have to wait for OLEDs to replace it, though. :(

Doesnt look like either of them have swivel..

Im looking for a 3 monitor setup right now myself, so this would be a deal breaker for me.

Especially if I was buying 2 of the Dell 22" for now and prowling for a 26-28" later..

Get an LCD arm instead, that holds all 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back