i need a micro atx board........please help me out

ubern00b15

Gawd
it needs to have sata raid, support a voltage increase of 1.8 or higher and have multiplier support for at least 12 and a 200 mhz fsb. i have a mobile athlon that oc's very well. im buying an antec aria which is a sff and it takes a micro atx board. im just not sure what board i want. it needs good sound too. it doesnt really need to be an nforce 2 either........

The Biostar M7VIZ does SATA raid.. but nothing else you want...

All the Athlon mATX boards i've played w/ have no good OC features. (and I've played with a few dozen)

I think the MSI KM4AM-L might be something to consider, it has SATA and supports 400/400 fsb. I don't know if it has voltage and multiplier settings though.
I just got the Antec Aria too, and I am thinking about getting this board.
Good luck finding an overclocking mATX amd board, I've don't a bit of looking and haven't came across anything.

One more to consider could be the Chaintech 7NIL1-SUMMIT. It's specs look fairly decent too, but I haven't heard from anyones first hand experience. I don't think it has SATA either.

Be sure to read this thread and that threads originator . While that mobo doesn't have all the features you're looking for, it still has a crapload of goodies.

If you're willing to wait possibly up tp one month, Newegg's refurbs often have the original "Biostar MCN7G Matx" (the one with IGP & MCP-T southbridge). The two later revisions have full oc options, soundstorm, firewire etc etc, but alas no Sata.

The newer Biostar Norce2 Matx's have great oc options for an Matx but its lacking the MCP-T southbridge....and thus no soundstorm or firewire, but you may not care(?)

Back