i need a laptop...

gamekid

Gawd
ok i need a laptop......i got around $1000 to spend..ive been looking around but theres a bunch of little tiny things that always pop up and bog my mind,

i was thinking about somethign like......

15inch widescreen monitor
1gb ram
around a 80gb-120gb HDD
dvd burner

and for the wireless internet setup stuff......like i think i need like 802.11g but if i select it does that mean it will come with a wireless card or wat...and is that even wat i need....at home im gonna get a router and split my cable internet and at school im gonna tap into their network...and it would be nice to wirelssly hook it up my printer aswell.

and if i have money to spare im gonna try to get one with a good battery because if i need it at school i will need it to last a good few hours....

and on the other things im a little iffy :p
intel or amd doesnt matter....i dont need duel core.....just a decent speed..(internet, chat,windows apps, nothing special)
a decent video card....im trying to stay away from integrated
i need this to last a few years so....im trying to stay away from brands i never saw much....but i saw a few acer laptops on newegg but to me it doesnt seem like they are that great of quality because i dont trust the brand.

i dont need any software or anything, but they seem to all come with windows....

well thanks for any help...a bunch of these questions seem to be floating around in my mind and i get so confused
:mad:

Back