I need a good upgrade for a LAN coming up

i need some sort of upgrade that will be good for a lan, first i was thinking maybe a gear grip for my lcd monitor but then i found out they cost $44!!!!!! then i was thinking about a new case but i couldnt find any good cheap ones, so what do you guys think?

those aren't really upgrades for a LAN. Your thread title is kinda missleading cause most people here imo would think that you're talking about actual lan hardware, like maybe switches/hubs/servers etc...or even any type of computer hardware....

those are like accessories or something, not really an upgrade at all.

but...do you have a ratpad already? That's nice and cheap.

Originally posted by ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[
those aren't really upgrades for a LAN. Your thread title is kinda missleading cause most people here imo would think that you're talking about actual lan hardware, like maybe switches/hubs/servers etc...or even any type of computer hardware....

those are like accessories or something, not really an upgrade at all.

but...do you have a ratpad already? That's nice and cheap.

oh sorry about the title, and i have a func pad (just as good if not better)

Originally posted by monster.under.thebed
oh sorry about the title, and i have a func pad (just as good if not better)

How long have you had it and have you noticed any wear? My ratpad is starting to wear down quite a bit and I was thinking about getting a new one.

Originally posted by ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[
How long have you had it and have you noticed any wear? My ratpad is starting to wear down quite a bit and I was thinking about getting a new one.

i had mine since october (i won it at a lan) and no wear or tear, plus theres 2 sides to it, a smooth and ruff.

Back