I need $1 - $2 paypal, will give posotive heatware (once!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could trying looking through your car or living room furniture for change, you could probably find $2 easy that way.

Originally posted by Isol8ed
You could trying looking through your car or living room furniture for change, you could probably find $2 easy that way.

For real....this isnt the charity forum. Are we to believe you dont have one single friend or family member that wont break out a buck or two for you??? C'mon, this seems fishy....

Paypal doesn't accept change. I've needed that one dollar on paypal before, and didn't want to bother with an account transfer.

It seems to me that it's not needing a buck or two, it's needing a buck or two in PayPal so he can buy something using PayPal. I had a situation like this about a year ago where i had about $42 sitting in PayPal and i won an auction for like $45 or something and i ended up having to pull out my CC to pay for the item. It would have been much nicer just to have someone pop in a couple bucks for me and then i wouldn't have had to have worried about it.

Unfortunately, i don't have anything sitting in my PayPal account to help you out, otherwise i'd just send it on over for you. I hope you find somebody though

Bump for ya!

hey guys,

yeah i did not think that anyone would actually give it but I needed it to buy something online and this is the only thing i could thing of.

I need it on paypal, I have more than $2 in cash but that doesn't help if i need to buy something online.

I have my paypal account verified via credit card and that doesnt help because I cant transfer funds from it. Sorry if this seems kinda weird. Anyways...hope that clears up any confusion :)

*edit*

Originally posted by TFM
It seems to me that it's not needing a buck or two, it's needing a buck or two in PayPal so he can buy something using PayPal. I had a situation like this about a year ago where i had about $42 sitting in PayPal and i won an auction for like $45 or something and i ended up having to pull out my CC to pay for the item. It would have been much nicer just to have someone pop in a couple bucks for me and then i wouldn't have had to have worried about it.

Unfortunately, i don't have anything sitting in my PayPal account to help you out, otherwise i'd just send it on over for you. I hope you find somebody though

Bump for ya!

did not see this post, but this is exactly my situation but I cannot do CC :( thanks for understanding :D

*edit 2*

Originally posted by jpopa
Paypal doesn't accept change. I've needed that one dollar on paypal before, and didn't want to bother with an account transfer.

hmm...are you sure. just a couple months ago I had a friend send me $1...

Still need it?
PM me your paypal addy and I'll send ya $2...

Will

You should change the subject line to "heatware for sale." - pretty lame.

Originally posted by cpufan

You should read the rules and stop thread crapping...keep your thoughts to yourself..

Will

Originally posted by cpufan

I dont really care but you should have read the whole thread before replying.

If you had you would have realized that this is not the case.

I thought you could transfer funds from your bank account to you paypal account. Or did that change that recently?

Originally posted by Isol8ed
I thought you could transfer funds from your bank account to you paypal account. Or did that change that recently?

I did not have a bank account setup, only a CC.

These type posts have been allowed in the past as long as it is a one shot deal like the $2.00 request......asking for money to fill your paypal account on the other hand is basically panhandling and isn't allowed at all. This is noted to forewarn any of you capitalists who thought this looked like a get rich quick scheme ;)

As soon as you get your $2 bucks, I'll close this thread.....

Originally posted by Will013
You should read the rules and stop thread crapping...keep your thoughts to yourself..

Will

It is not a thread crap to point out that the poster has absolutely nothing for sale, but has posted in the For Sale forum. At most, I am guilty of being sarcastic, and for that I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back