I must be seeing things... (spoiler)

Bane said:
The crazy thing about this, is that the TV isn't plugged in to anything, not even power.

makes you wonder...is the G-Man even real...or is he a figment of Gordons derenaged mind....? Ala Fight Club....
:p

I haven't played through the game yet, but I was envisioning those falling smoke stacks from the movie Hooper when people were describing the ones in the game. That was a pretty cool scene. I remember watching a short "making of" about that film. Apparently they had like 20 cameras setup to capture the shot, because they were real smoke stacks in an old factory that was being torn down. So they only had one chance to get the shot.

Steel Chicken said:
makes you wonder...is the G-Man even real...or is he a figment of Gordons derenaged mind....? Ala Fight Club....
now there's an interesting twist/concept ..

Drexion said:
Its yours, its the same one - after you park it in the garage, the combine take it. You see them towing it away on one of their ships, on the level after the lighthouse iirc.
No im talking about near the end during follow freeman... your coming out of a tunnel and onto the street and u see a ship carrying it towards the citadel i guess. Looks modified though.. Ill go look for a ss.

Steel Chicken said:

I could see that being very cool, and their are so many story possibilities.... But I tend to think he is not. After all you do see him before the inital accident in half-life 1, im only assuming Gordon went the way of Edward Norton because of the lab accident.

Yeh I've seen him on the red barn 2....... and damn the ending sucks for this game... I thot there will be a celebration of citizens and those kinds of stuff ...

I started playing through HL2 again ... and I found another spot where the GMAN makes an appearance ... when you first get into the lab with the teleporters if you watch the largest tv in the large TV / monitor grouping ... you will see him walk up to a fence, fix his tie, and walk away.

bonkrowave said:
I started playing through HL2 again ... and I found another spot where the GMAN makes an appearance ... when you first get into the lab with the teleporters if you watch the largest tv in the large TV / monitor grouping ... you will see him walk up to a fence, fix his tie, and walk away.

I saw that 2 nights ago :)

well i finshed the game so went ahead and started playin it with cheats.......this is in the begining of the game when u r tryin to teleport........killed the basterd before he could cause anymore trouble :D

d1_trainstation_050008.jpg

logan1 said:
well i finshed the game so went ahead and started playin it with cheats.......this is in the begining of the game when u r tryin to teleport........killed the basterd before he could cause anymore trouble :D

d1_trainstation_050008.jpg

Does the game even continue on since you killed him?

Has anybody read Odessa Cubbage's bio? Ever since I saw G-Man talking to him, his bio seemed interesting.

"[...]In fact, much about the Colonel is open to question: from his slightly askew mustache, to his supposedly British accent, which many suspect is as false as the military exploits with which he regales his followers. He seems far too young to have been a Bengal Lancer, or to have served with Rudyard Kipling."

Seems small, but then again, I remember how the G-Man's grasp on speaking isn't on par as well.

logan1 said:
can you play through with the super gravity gun?

Back