I may just have the slowest running system with a 2080ti

clayton006

[H]ard|Gawd
So I'm waiting for my Area 51m to arrive, and I purchased an Alienware graphics amplifier to throw my 2080ti in. The thought is that when I'm at home I can dock the laptop and play on my ultrawide setup. I basically sold all of my gaming hardware and consolidating down to one device (very long and boring story).

The only desktop I have right now is a HP z420 with a Xeon E5-1607. Playing games on this system is an exercise in hilarity. Most of the time the GPU usage is in the 40's at best (3440x1440).

Figured I would share...

OneDrive Link for photo

So I'm waiting for my Area 51m to arrive, and I purchased an Alienware graphics amplifier to throw my 2080ti in. The thought is that when I'm at home I can dock the laptop and play on my ultrawide setup. I basically sold all of my gaming hardware and consolidating down to one device (very long and boring story).

The only desktop I have right now is a HP z420 with a Xeon E5-1607. Playing games on this system is an exercise in hilarity. Most of the time the GPU usage is in the 40's at best (3440x1440).

Figured I would share...

OneDrive Link for photo

50 average isn't bad for the settings that you have enabled.

Minimum is pretty bad though, I don't know if lowering settings would appreciably improve the performance...

GPU Bound: 0%

Well there's your problem. You can try to DSR that resolution up in the meantime while waiting for your laptop.

Yeah I thought about DSR, but this CPU is just a dog. Looking forward to my Alienware Area-51m arriving in the next few weeks.

Back