I´m going to NY :) :) and i´v some questions...

RandomNY

Limp Gawd
I know this might be a little late.

Yes you can shower once a day, twice a day, every hour if you wish. Just about every house has full running water both hot and cold. There are nice places and poor areas in most cities.

If you are staying upstate, you will have to drive a little bit to markets and FAST FOOD (MCDONALDS is in just about every town), or places to do things. If you are going to stay in the CITY or on LONG ISLAND(WHICH IS WHERE I AM) things will be closer.

You can eat pretty much anything you wish. You are only limited by what you want to eat at whatever time of the day. Most American familes have DINNER as the biggest meal of the day.

NY is a very nice state feel free to enjoy everything we offer. Go go google and search NY STATE. You will find all the info you need.

Shower and eat when your hungry but the norm is atleast a shower a-day and 3 meals a-day. Also NY has alot of restaurants and small stores, so you will find a McDonalds, Burger King or even a Pizza shop for some of the best pizza in all of America. There also small bodaga's or deli's for some very cheap snacks. As for a may any bus or token clerks for the subway will give you one. Make sure you take a train ride (you can get to any borough with the train)....and if you do take one never worry about getting lost which alot of people do as they all connected some how and go all over the city.

Have fun.;)

Back