I’m A Professional Cyberstalker

HardOCP News

[H] News
Another title for this article could've been "crooks are incredibly stupid."

Ken Westin openly, and enthusiastically, calls himself a professional cyberstalker. And foolish people are his target. He uses some of the tools that are popular with the web's creepiest patrons, hacks used to spy on webcams. But if you're wondering why he's so proud of it, it's because he's using that technology for good.

TV is a form of stalking unless you consider yourself distant from the sheep. There is a website called www.younow.com that is pretty bad =) I mean I went there twice to check it out people talk in a chat room watching a guy sleep for 10 hours.

I love how he admits to breaking into peoples webcams without permission... TBH i don't care what the pretext is, i find this type of behaviour sickening. He's a bigger piece of shit than the criminals tbh.... Atleast they know what they are. This worm thinks he is a good guy LOLOLOL

Sooo, this guy is kinda like Google with only a billionth of the ability to gather and control relevant data.

I love how he admits to breaking into peoples webcams without permission... TBH i don't care what the pretext is, i find this type of behaviour sickening. He's a bigger piece of shit than the criminals tbh.... Atleast they know what they are. This worm thinks he is a good guy LOLOLOL

If he is given a warrant or permission by the original owner I have no care. It mentioned they setup bate, so it was their property, who cares how he uses his property.

Back