I love Steam

TimG

Gawd
Well, none of my saves will work now. Except for the one created right before character creation. There goes 40+ hours down the drain.

Last edited:
... I'm not sure what game you're even referring too, or how this is Steam's fault, but did you try restoring previous versions on the folder containing the saves?

Skyrim mods/ini tweaks causing conflicts with Steam?...not really Steam's fault but I feel your pain

50493_2384011800_9472_n.jpg

YOU CHECK YO TCP/IP SETTINGS?

So...The saved games he created when using a pirated version of the game don't work with the new installation...? And how is that Steam's fault?

So...The saved games he created when using a pirated version of the game don't work with the new installation...? And how is that Steam's fault?

If that is the case, I don't have much sympathy. Even if this wasn't that case, it's the game's problem, not Steam

misplaced anger is always funny. Skyrim is a good game start from scratch.

DUNGEON DEFENDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 30-45minds worth of farming. But I regained my xp maybe 30-45 minutes later.

I don't believe steam can touch the save files which are stored in your windows user profile, and not the steam directory. It's likely a Skyrim specific fault and nothing to do with steam.

lol. That sucks but as others have said more than likely it has to do with the fact you pirated the game. But it should be said as well that the save system used by the Oblivion series has always had priblema. Remove any mods to see if that fixes it or try loading an auto save.

Also I hear that some graphics tweaks can corrupt saves, have you messed with ugridstoload or anything like that in the ini files?

Back