I love my crossfire setup when it works

stjuart

n00b
I have my 290 and 290x and for the most part they work great but current dx 12 games mostly support only single card and performance has been average. I have my Asus 27 1440p free sync monitor so I don't want to switch to green side but I am getting upgrade bug again wish AMD would release new high end card as this might be the last time I do dual cards. I have a feeling their might be a lot of people in the same spot as me.

Crossfire works pretty good for me. It basically comes down to whether the game engine supports multiple gpu or not (like UE4).

I am waiting for amd next fury x replacement and hoping it will be strong enough to go back to single gpu for 4k. If that's the case then that will be the point I upgrade to W10. Also planning a skylake e upgrade next year so

I am good on everything else, I have [email protected], just getting tired of random game issues from dual cards. New doom game won't launch if crossfire is enabled. GTA V on the other end runs better than 980ti for me. I love the performance boost but just wished it worked as well as single card.

sold my crossfire 280x setup back in may. bought a gtx 1080. done with dual gpu's forever.

I am good on everything else, I have [email protected], just getting tired of random game issues from dual cards. New doom game won't launch if crossfire is enabled. GTA V on the other end runs better than 980ti for me. I love the performance boost but just wished it worked as well as single card.

Why you no disable cfx in yore game profile?

I have but for some reason it never works unless I turn off crossfire, DDU full reinstall and always never works for me.

I have but for some reason it never works unless I turn off crossfire, DDU full reinstall and always never works for me.

It might be an api thing. I would file a bug report make them fix it in the driver. You're using vulkan when it ctd right?

Also, I have reported it, and have also tried with and without fraps running, and also rivatuner on and off. Other games have worked when turning off crossfire in profile. I will say the control panel has been when most issues started, as the pre crimson drivers I never had this issue.

Back