I leave you guys alone for five minutes...

sharp

[H]ard|Gawd
So Mexico was VERY nice. Returning to super snowy Portland OR was ... less nice.

[H] is back were we belong already?!? Y'all went and had a lot of fun without me.
I love the trophy.

Missed being around here. Good to be back.

/News
My production is way down thanks to a "dns issue" that magically went away when they turned folding off on the one box that had a problem... NOT that it was related, and NOT that even if it did cause issues on one box should it have been pulled off all the other machines... sigh. people are strange. at least they folded for a while. I'll try again with them in the a couple months.

That #&@* System ID thing still is screwing me... all those systems I can't get to... grr. You'd think Stanford could say ohh! system #3445, you need a new ID. .. now your #9872 then when another #3445 reported in, it would become #9873 and so forth until nobody had any more duplicates :(

Due to the above items... I'm looking even harder at borging systems that I come across. it causes dialogue like this:
telemarketer: "Good evening sir, can I ask you how happy you are with your long distance?"
me: "Sure, but I have some questions for you first."
telemarketer: "what can I help you with?"
me: "I don't like disease. Or sickness. So I need ask you to install a little program on all your home computer. And your mom's. And everybody you know. Including the call center machines."
telemarketer: "uhh, I don't think I understand.."
me: "look, you have internet access right? go to folding.stanford.edu and read about it. It's good stuff, and costs you nothing but electricity...while doing real research that will help save peoples lives." ...
(they promised to look at the web site, and asked a couple questions about it... but I can not say the same for my interest in their long distance offer :) ... I think I might have a problem :p

I'm looking for a great job in Portland, OR area. IT, IS, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising, Construction, Writing... I've done, and will do, quite the variety. Anybody know of a company that'd be better off with me than without me should send a PM.
/end News

tada. you kids all have a great day.

sharp

77 views and no replys?
SOMEBODY at least say "HI" ... I'm gonna feel like the lunch meat forgotten in the fridge otherwise. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sharp
77 views and no replys?
SOMEBODY at least say "HI" ... I'm gonna feel like the lunch meat forgotten in the fridge otherwise. :eek: :p :rolleyes:

I don't remember a guy named sharp. He must have switched over from team 24. ;)

Just kidding! Welcome back to our new found blanket of folding goodness!

Definently welcome back! Midnight fixed his low production problems so we should be rolling faster than ever ;)

FOLD ON!!!

Hey sharp, welcome back! I didn't even see this thread or I would have popped in to say welcome back sooner. :D

"so without much ado" ... ahh, much better. This forum ALWAYS needs to have a mindless thread in it :D

Back