I know nothing about XML but think this is any easy newb question, free JC2 available

StoneTZ

Under the Man's Thumb...waaaaaa!
I know nothing about XML but think this is any easy newb question:

I'm using quickbooks POS 9.0 for my business. It works great, no complaints overall and I'd say try it if you need a POS system. Anyways, the part that irks me is the template design.
I am trying to print stickers that are 2 stickers wide on a sheet but the template is for 3 wide. My sheets are 5 long but that part is fine. I've exported the template as an XML because I'm hoping to reduce 1) size of the template (paper) 2) reduce it from 3 fields (stickers) wide to 2.

I was hoping when I opened it up with the editor it would be clear and obvious. Maybe it's the paint chips I ate as a kid or the drugs I used after that but I can't figure this out. The part that kills me is I feel it's a 15 second solution but I can't find it.

If anyone has any insight or wants to take a look at the template I'd be happy to email it or whatever. I've got a Just Cause2 download coupon I'll give someone if they can help.

Thanks guys, [H] has always been good to me before.

Clifs:

Can't shrink my template from 3 wide to 2 wide.
If you can explain it well enough or I email it to you I'll give you my JC2 Download.

Thanks, I guess I'll just go ahead and learn something about XML, I know networking and maintain my own page for my business but I'm lost on XML and wanted to avoid learning anything if I could help it haha.

It's going to help more in the long run though. Thanks.

I am pretty sure PTD was hinting that you should probably post something for us to look at if you want help troubleshooting.

Back