I know I know yet another logo REQ

mrbobo

Gawd
Sorry I'm sure everyone is tired of logo request but I need one. I'll tell you my story first, working fulltime, going to school fulltime, not making near enough money to live, so I'm starting up a webhosting company. I need a logo for it as I suck at graphics, name of the company is Wing Web Hosting. I'm wondering if someone can make a logo for me, I dont really care what it is but it needs to look fairly professional, the website will not be my main means of advertising, or sales but I do need to have something.

Thanks,

Bob

If someone could help me out on this I could give them some free webspace perhaps?

Are you going to need something that will work for both print and web application, or just something for Web?

i'll do it... can u give me a bit more information? would this be a logo in the shape/form as the hard|forum logo you see to the top left? would it be in the same positoin? does the website you have in mind have a specific color scheme? if the answer to all of these is "whatever you want to do" then i'll get started, otherwise you can get ahold of me at [email protected]

this too small? too plain? i figured i'd start simple and then build off that...
wing.jpg

If you want the wing different (colors, less feathers, etc...) just let me know.
If you like it email me at ezteh @ ezteh . com (remove spaces)
wing.png

I really like that ezteh, maybe less feathers and can you make the wing a solid color like silver or something? What do you want in exchange for it?

mrbobo: i've uploaded the zip file to the url i told you in PM if it doesn't work just tell me. it would've been up sooner but i was out pulling a few cars out of ditches( idiot drivers don't relize that ice is slippery:rolleyes: oh well gets me a few bucks)

Back