I just made 25 bucks in burst!

Ah I think you might be right Lunas. I didn't consider that possibility although they do not speak about here here (skip to the last paragraph).
I got some confirmation yes poc1 plots are still Mineable after the fork block they will be slower to mine than poc2 blocks and currently poc2 blocks are mineable but they are slower than poc1 blocks

So the PoC2 fork took place this morning. Here's the netDiff right at block 502,000:

stublock.jpg

And about 10 minutes ago it bottomed out and is now starting to climb back up:

PoC2netdiff2.png

So the PoC2 fork took place this morning. Here's the netDiff right at block 502,000:

View attachment 81853

And about 10 minutes ago it bottomed out and is now starting to climb back up:

View attachment 81854
Yeah my miner apparently crashed out when that happened, and will not run anymore. Is it impossible to mine with poc1 plots? I thought it would just be slower? Gotta look into this.

*edit* Nope windows10 sucks and apparently lost my exception for the c:qbundle folder. Even though the blago exes were there, it wouldn't run. Working now, yes poc1 plots in poc2 are significantly slower. Really sucks that it killed off everyone's mining at that block, not all of us watch this thing night and day.

Last edited:
I've been thinking I need to switch to the 0-100 pool, as it had been over two months since I forged a block. I've now forged four in the last ten days, two in the last 24 hours. Man I would have been pissed had I switched when I noticed that!

Anyone have a good walk through on POC1 into POC2 plot conversions?
I've DL'd some software but it wasn't obvious and I have so little time to work it out. A simple step by step would be appreciated.
Please and thanks :)

Anyone have a good walk through on POC1 into POC2 plot conversions?
I've DL'd some software but it wasn't obvious and I have so little time to work it out. A simple step by step would be appreciated.
Please and thanks :)
update qbundle and use the one in that... doesn't really need anything further.

it does take a really long time to do. I think mine was something around 16 hours + for each 8tb drive. It didn't really use much CPU and I didn't mess with anything experimental or whatever the faster options were called. I simply upgraded my existing plots one at a time but it does have a way to Q them all up so I did that and a week or so later it was done.

Back