i just got a lian li pc-65 and have a few questions

flat4

[H]ard|Gawd
for my first question. how can i take off the black fan pins off? and can i use screws to replace them? for my second question. what color are the power and hdd led's? are they the regular orange and green?. and for the last question. would it be a good idea to cut the grill off of the top blow hole for better air flow?

can a mod move this thread to the case mod forum. i jsut noticed i poseted in the wrong forum

I have the same case the pins are pretty easy to remove but i wouldn't replace them with screws, the holes aren't threaded. You just pull the plastic part in the back off and then you can remove the insert part of the pin. The lights are blue and red ... at least on mine and as far as the blow hole goes... mine came with one, thought all lian-li PC-65s had one.

yeah the pins come off quite easy, not sure but i screwed into the fans just fine.. i bought some bolts from pcmods.com i think... panflo fans

yea mine came with a blow hoel also but what im asking if u cut the grils off would it have better air flow?

Back