i just got a ds with partners in time.

I have the GBA one and love it. I need to pick up the DS sequel next time I need a game.

congratulation , i own it also and its a fun game so far.

i hope your ds will bring you joy , happiness and wealth

:D

a quick question about wifi.

i heard there are places where i get "wifi" connections.

One of gamestop employees said he gets his wifi connection at the mall.

Is this true ?

You should be able to connect up to any unencrypted wireless network. McDonald's provides wireless access for the DS in their stores.

cb9fl said:
You should be able to connect up to any unencrypted wireless network. McDonald's provides wireless access for the DS in their stores.

i live in a condo.

I'm preatty sure there are more than 1 wireless connections with no security on them.

;)

I think only three games support online "play" right now. AC:WW, Mario Kart and one other. No web browser or other internet uses.

Partners in Time is an awesome game. Have you gotten to the Hammer Bros part yet? That cracked me up!

EDIT: The third online game is Tony Hawks American Sk8land.

And shortly we should have the new Tetris and Metroid Prime Hunters online as well :D
The new 2D Mario World sequel may also go online, and there are a few others that will probably make use of the network. The upcoming Square Mario Basketball title may, and the Mario Party that's in the works will definately use the network. More third parties should start to get comfortable with it soon as well... tis a good time to own a DS :D

Bought this game (PiT) for my little brother and I'm STILL waiting for him to finish it so that I can borrow it. He says it's even better than the original GBA version and Paper Mario, both of which I enjoyed immensely... so I'm looking forward to all the laughs :)

I love the game, but it's not as good as the N64/Cube Paper Mario games nor the GBA original (a bit too repetitive for that, I'm afraid). It's still a great game, tho.

the only other games that support wifi is Tony hawk ( wich is very very good btw)

Back