I just got a $150 gift card for compusa help me spend it

DR_K13

2[H]4U
so I got a $150 gift card from comp usa, what should I get? what modding stuff can I get there. I dont want to get $150 in round cables or fans. Maybe I will put it towards a video card, what is a good one right now for a good price, I am not to worried about tv or video out, just gaming. Or what else whould you get with $150. I dont need ram ( yet)
:eek:

Build a case out of Fans :D :p

But seriously, You could put it towards a 9800Pro. Maybe more RAM, another harddrive, its all good.

Lord Blackdrgaon said:
I say Hard Drive, Never know when you need th extra space.

Says the man with 400GB of HDD space in his sig :D.

But yeah, you could also get a TV capture card so you can be EXTRA lazy, and watch TV on your comp, instead of getting up/grabbing the remote/pressing the on button to watch TV.

acetic said:
Says the man with 400GB of HDD space in his sig :D.

But yeah, you could also get a TV capture card so you can be EXTRA lazy, and watch TV on your comp, instead of getting up/grabbing the remote/pressing the on button to watch TV.

:D . Never know. I need to post a pic of my computer. Let you all see my glory.

acetic said:
Build a case out of Fans :D :p

But seriously, You could put it towards a 9800Pro. Maybe more RAM, another harddrive, its all good.
That has been done. looked pretty stupid though. but it kept the computer in the 60's

O_O get the 30% off sale off the 6800U tommorrow if you can. that would mean you could get a 6800U for 200 dollars (before tax)!!!!!! god i envy you lol.

That card is 499 list price, what do you meen 200? am i missing something :confused:

DRJ1014 said:
That has been done. looked pretty stupid though. but it kept the computer in the 60's

In the 60s huh?... I take it there was high air pressure in the case?

We're talking 60C right?

Find someone gullible to sell it to for $150.

Put that money into the bank, on a checking account with VISA card functions.

Spend it on Newegg.

:)

I don't think anybody can give you any REAL help unless you tell us what your current setup is and what you would like to do with it.

DR_K13 said:
That card is 499 list price, what do you meen 200? am i missing something :confused:

they have a 30% off all PNY video cards sale. making it 350. with a 150 gift card thats 200.

nice headphones?

nice sound card?

i think the mid range logtech 5 channelss are about 150... nice keyboard and mouse+ CD-r and DVDrs...

Pen drive 512mb

DVD writer...

get started in modding and do a window and lights/fans and a buncha goodies

Back