I just came across this: GTA IV iCEnhancer Video.....Wow!

DualAmdMp

Limp Gawd
It looks like GTA IV iCEnhancer was around for some time now but this was the first time I seen a video of it. It looks amazing......You can actually read the stuff on the wall now:)

You can skip the first 40 Seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBw0R1AUU64&feature=related

Did you ever try GTA IV iCEnhancer? How did it run on your PC? What are the Specifications of your PC?

I need to get the game installed and give GTA IV iCEnhancer a try:)

Last edited:
It looks pretty good besides for the insanely overkill bloom and vignette effect that has no reason being there.

Yeah, this mod is pretty cool. Most of the features you can disable though like the vignette and extreme bloom.

GTA 4 is awesome for just random slaughter, but its almost just as fun to mod the shit out of it! Make sure to get hi-res textures, hi-res trees and streets, car pack (most of these cars look better than racing sims!), better handling mod, etc, etc...

This game can be made to TRULY look real life.

Yeah, but you better have a fucking great cpu, aka a i5/i7. Dual cores get anal raped by it, no matter how good your videocard is lol. I can't wait to get a i7 so I can actually play the game on PC again. Playing with shitty fps even with lower settings is painful and ugly.

Yeah, but you better have a fucking great cpu, aka a i5/i7. Dual cores get anal raped by it, no matter how good your videocard is lol. I can't wait to get a i7 so I can actually play the game on PC again. Playing with shitty fps even with lower settings is painful and ugly.

There is no settings for the enhancer I think(using ingame at least) it is either on or off. Honestly it looks really nice, but it often messed up for me, like textures would just disappear for a bit, this is on an SSD and a GTX 570 Classified (i7 @ 4ghz as well, but that shouldn't have to do with the textures popping in and out).

There is no settings for the enhancer I think(using ingame at least) it is either on or off. Honestly it looks really nice, but it often messed up for me, like textures would just disappear for a bit, this is on an SSD and a GTX 570 Classified (i7 @ 4ghz as well, but that shouldn't have to do with the textures popping in and out).

I love GTA4 - tried to get the ICE enhancer mod to work but couldn't the game would crash as soon as it would actually get to loading the game part.

Too lazy to try again as I have plenty else to keep me busy (BF3, Batman, etc)

Looks amazing, sure wish I could get in on some of that action.

Who still uses a dual core these day...oh...nevermind...

Just a little FYI:

SLI 580's will be running at full trot to maintain 60fps with this mod. My 4.5ghz i7 with SLI 580's just barely makes 60fps at 1080p.

Back