I have one free GTA V key for the Rockstar Launcher, first one to PM gets it!

Smoblikat

Limp Gawd
I accidentally bought a key for the wrong launcher, and all my buddies already have the game, so im offering it up for free here. Alternatively if anyone has a steam key they dont need and would be kind enough to trade with me, that would be great too.

PM me for key, first one to ask gets it, though please dont get the key just to re-sell it, the intention is for someone who wants the game but doesnt own it to be able to get a copy.

Thank you,
Smoblikat

Doesn't Steam/Epic/etc. launch the Rockstar launcher anyway? I thought Epic does but it was awhile ago when they gave it away so I don't remember, but I know I had to open a Rockstar account.

Doesn't Steam/Epic/etc. launch the Rockstar launcher anyway? I thought Epic does but it was awhile ago when they gave it away so I don't remember, but I know I had to open a Rockstar account.

I believe they launch the RGSC, but thats seperate from launching the actual game itself. Which for my purposes might need to be steam, as this is for a VFIO gaming server, and I want to be able to use steam in-house streaming as an alternative to my normal streaming choices.

Back