I have an "evil" mobo... ebay it?

DermicSavage

[H]ard|Gawd
My NF7-S has decided to take up the habit of making any AGP card die in a horrible way(and also has some white crap comigg out of the slot).

Since there is that ebay about the ram, do you think I might make some cash if I try to ebay this as "evil"?

EDIT: I also got a secodn question attached to this.
This mobo origionally fried my 6800GT, which I figured was caused by the power supply. So, I went off bought an antec power supply and RMA'd the card. Plugged in the new card, and BLAM dead within a day. Tested this with 2 other cards, and both them are now pushin daisies as well.

Leadtek's warranty info says that they cover their products with a limited warranty that is non-transferrable. Does this mean that the new one they sent me cannot be replaced?

DermicSavage said:
My NF7-S has decided to take up the habit of making any AGP card die in a horrible way(and also has some white crap comigg out of the slot).

Since there is that ebay about the ram, do you think I might make some cash if I try to ebay this as "evil"?

EDIT: I also got a secodn question attached to this.
This mobo origionally fried my 6800GT, which I figured was caused by the power supply. So, I went off bought an antec power supply and RMA'd the card. Plugged in the new card, and BLAM dead within a day. Tested this with 2 other cards, and both them are now pushin daisies as well.

Leadtek's warranty info says that they cover their products with a limited warranty that is non-transferrable. Does this mean that the new one they sent me cannot be replaced?

I always thought "non-transferable" with a warranty was more for if you sold it to someone else. If you sell the card, then it can't be transfered to the new owner, the warranty has ended when you sold the card. (Makes me wonder if the card is never opened and was a gift to someone else). Someone correct me if my assumption is wrong, though.

EDIT: Err...forgot about the eBay evil mobo bit. Hey, go for it, worst case the auction gets ignored, if you don't mind paying the auction fees. Maybe really spice it up, explain how it's so much more evil then the ram since the motherboard contains slots it can use to potentially do it's evil deeds to each and every component it can touch or some such. ;)

Back