I have a msi gaming plus z390 should I upgrade

I am going to give full details sorry for length but the more info you have the better intel you can give me.

I have 2 m.2 ssd’ some is a Samsung 970 evo that’s my boot drive the second is a 860 black that’s backup for files.

I have a 2060 super it’s overclocked as far as I can go with msi afterburner.

I have a intel 7 9700k oc’d to 5.0
I have Corsair h100i liquid cool radiator mounted top side.
Case is fractal design meshify C
16 gb total of 3200mhz ram that’s two of 4 slots taken same MHz each and brand Corsair rgb.
750 Corsair power supply.

I want a 3080 or 90 later but I want to bring my build to be even better.
I don’t see the need to go to i9 and z490 at this time idk maybe when price drops for mobos and 9 chipset.

I want a white case and was thinking Corsair 4000d thoughts? Or any white suggestions?

Also do I need to upgrade to the 850 power supply?

should I get another z390 board mine is somewhat low end (msi mpg gaming plus z390) is there value in getting like an asus prime or gigabyte aurorus for example or would I be wasting my money?

Lastly should I get the 3600mhz ram and take the 3200mhz out is there a ton of value in doing that that’s even noticeable?
Thanks if you read this far I really appreciate any help. My budget is 600$ for right now but down the road suggestions budget at 1000$ say April next year are also appreciated. Thanks

Case choice is completely up to you and what you like. Its your rig after all.
A new mb again is up to you. Does your current mb lack a specific feature that another has? If not i wouldnt spend the money on a potential side grade.
Going from ddr4 3200 to 3600 wont be much if any improvement in real world. You may see minor improvements in benchmarks but even then it will be hard to notice.
How old is your current powersupply? If its less than 5 years old i wouldnt worry about upgrading it until after you get your new gpu. Once you upgrade the gpu youll have a better idea as to whether or not its capable.
So long story short i would suggest saving your money up for the gpu upgrade and go from there.
GL!

Case choice is completely up to you and what you like. Its your rig after all.
A new mb again is up to you. Does your current mb lack a specific feature that another has? If not i wouldnt spend the money on a potential side grade.
Going from ddr4 3200 to 3600 wont be much if any improvement in real world. You may see minor improvements in benchmarks but even then it will be hard to notice.
How old is your current powersupply? If its less than 5 years old i wouldnt worry about upgrading it until after you get your new gpu. Once you upgrade the gpu youll have a better idea as to whether or not its capable.
So long story short i would suggest saving your money up for the gpu upgrade and go from there.
GL!
This. No reason to upgrade what you have now unless you need more cores.

What are you planning on doing with it? If you're just gaming, you won't see any difference. At least unless you're capped at 1080p. Even then, the difference won't be much.
If you're working with Adobe CC or lots of video there are better options, too.
I'd hold off for something that'll make a real difference.

Honestly unless you need more cores(9900k?), you are looking at a very minimal bump as everyone above suggests. Luckily cases do not appear to be price inflated as much as the other pc components. Z390 mobos are super inflated, as are psu's and gpus, but a 3080 will give you the most bang for the buck at msrp. I would say wait until intel gets to 10nm, or zen 4 for a meaningful increase.

Back