I have 2080 Ti Waterforce should i buy Rtx 3090?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello. My pc is 9700K stock,Aorus Rtx 2080 Ti Waterforce ( very good temps and rock stable ) and 32gb ram. I want so badly Rtx 3090 Gigabyte Gaming but i dont have cash. Also tried to loan cash from some banks and other companies, but they dont wanna loan me cash because of my financial situation. Is any sense to change for Rtx 3090? I am on 1440P. I am sad a little. And trying trying to get some cash , i even dont know how lol.Just obsessed a little.

1. Your financial situation clearly shows you must skip these new cards. It's one thing to have to save 2 or 3 paychecks to pay for a toy, but to have to take out a loan and essentially pay more in total interest is never a smart choice.
2. Your 1440p monitor doesn't need a new gpu, 2080ti is sufficient.

You need to take a step back and think about your situation. You're trying to take out a loan for a video card. A VIDEO CARD. You do not under any circumstance need this product.

Just go play some games on your already overkill computer.

I'm gonna say no, you probably shouldn't toss $1.5 on a video card.

You need to take a step back and think about your situation. You're trying to take out a loan for a video card. A VIDEO CARD. You do not under any circumstance need this product.

Just go play some games on your already overkill computer.
I have actually some loans to pay and bad situation financial. And because of that i cant take another loan. So stay with that card wait for 4xxx series?

Short answer is no, unless you have sort of work task you need it for where the amount of time it will save you is worth more than whatever the cost of the loan is.

Ok so just accept that and stay with current 2080 Ti? Bad wanna so badly more fps on rtx 3090 heh :) Ok i will listen to you and i am really greatful for answers and recommendations. Really appreciate it for help. You are so good guys and helpful. Thank you, you are awesome guys :) I will close topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back