I Hate Bixby - You Hate Bixby - We All Hate Bixby

BK disabler, cost a couple of bucks but disable the button so it doesn't do anything.

Beat me to it. Install BK Disabler. Does not require root.

Disabled the two Bixby services so the button does nothing. Works even when new Bixby updates break the many Bixby-disabling apps. Perfect. No need for a case.

I just want to say we are in a weird future where you have to pay to control your computer's interface.

Would you like to change your post to red for $0.50? And bold for an extra $0.25?

Reactions: dugn
like this
android pay and some account based apps dont work if the bootloader is unlocked (not rooted) or phone is rooted or rooted+unlocked with custom ROM

only good thing with samsung phones (more a EU thing) is you can use ODIN to flash Official samsung Branded or stock samsung roms with out braking the official status of the phone (Knox not tripped no unlocked bootloader needed) did this on my S5 so i could get Wifi calling working (as has to be branded rom for your network for it to work if the network supports it, as well as 4G calling)

really need 7.1 Factory sold phones to come sooner as the Carrier configuration update can be updated over the air like iphone so features like wifi calling and 4G calling not Rom specific anymore or don't need to install a app ,, funny thing is App support for phone Carrier configuration has been supported from android 6.0 (but only from app side , 7.0 added lots of stuff so can use sim card or/and OTA Carrier configuration but was limited 7.1 can basically do what Iphone does, this does have down side if your network operator does not allow you to tether in the T&C)

Back