I got my MGS4 limited edition ps3 today!.. with bad news

So i see a box at my doorstep and it could only be one thing.. my limited edition MGS ps3! Its nicely packaged and i was expecting the color to be a lot more bland, but i actually like the matte finish for my room setup. I finally go update everything and sign up for a new PSN for this unit.

I pop in my MGS4...

... and the drive is broken. :mad:

Sigh.. damn you sony and konami!

Oh... and i have 2 limited edition versions of MGS4 now haha.

That really sucks. I bet it would still sell on ebay broken! Haha

luckily it shouldnt come to that, warrantys are golden in a hardware driven world.

Yeah i was thinking that too.. But still, these things gotta be going for more than they are worth on ebay right?

That really sucks. I bet it would still sell on ebay broken! Haha

Heh. my friend had her friend buy her a laptop off ebay once, the guy who bought it for her use to work with the FBI, lets just say the scammer got what was coming.

Heh. my friend had her friend buy her a laptop off ebay once, the guy who bought it for her use to work with the FBI, lets just say the scammer got what was coming.

I don't think that's what he meant when he said to sell on Ebay. I am sure what he meant was that people would still buy it even if it was broken.

It shouldn't need to take an ex FBI agent to get any justice, all you need to do is to apply for buyer protection from paypal, which I am guessing is all what the scammer got coming.

Haha.. well i shot konami an email. I was ready for a extreme run for the big boss camo but i guess i gotta go play on my 60gb. The wireless card on these new 40gbs are stupid fast.. PSN loads pretty much instantly now.

Unlucky mate, will it be for sale once its fixed? if so how much?!

Back