I got booted from a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. server...

wol-va-rine

2[H]4U
because some guy on the other team started a vote to ban me because he said I was using a "speed hack", WTF...? the only thing I edit in my user.ltx file is "sound_targets" from 24 to 32, and I installed the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person views (F1, F2, and F3), dude was on the other team and I had some tool on my own team telling me to get out, :rolleyes:, ...

the thing was the guy that started the ban started a ban everytime someone killed him, which wasn't often, if anything, he was the one cheating, dude had 77 frags and I only had 43, I joined late and got booted and had to rejoin, but still, I don't cheat at all, dude had to have had an aimbot cheat as well, because he didn't miss and killed me more than I killed him, my dumbass teammates voted me off without even asking me what was up...

like I said I got back on, but as much as I hate cheaters it's pisses me off that a cheater would accuse me of cheating...

:confused: :mad:

which server did you join?

I cant find a non-russia server for some reason, all of them have like 200-500ping..

Wait... STALKER has a multiplayer mode?

yes, and the maps are insane, there are like 10 of them and it takes a while to learn all the good sniping spots, each map has about 20 to upwards of 30 or so good sniping spots, except the "Pool" which is a small 3 level killing field that is a running around free for all, lots of accidental TKs if there are a lot of players playing and tons of fun...

thePool

sniping

the multiplayer is easily the best part of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., even better than the mods, jmo though, my ping is udually around 150 +/- 30 or so, which really doesn't affect gameplay much...

which server did you join?

I cant find a non-russia server for some reason, all of them have like 200-500ping..

dr. evil and firefly's server is good, the ping is high (usually ~150), but it doesn't really affect gameplay much, usually I only have lag if there 20+ players, hopefully I can get the x48 mobo I just bought from here to run my 4870 and 4850 in mixed crossfire to solve that, I haven't updated my sig in a while, but the MSI P35 Platinum crapped out (lol, I bought it broken and it worked for a few months) so I've just been running my 4870 on my P5W DH Deluxe...

Back