I found the Ballistix PC4000 2gb problem!

LanceDiamond

Limp Gawd
I pried one of mine open since I was so curious about why it was so much lighter than the OCZ Platinum and what did I find inside the heat spreader? Turkey feathers! Apparently some turkeys got loose in the Micron factory. Should all be cleared up shortly, they've been eaten now.

(ok, I really didn't find squat except an RMA for my Ballistix - my OCZ is working quite nicely at 200FSB thank you very much though. :) )

Happy Turkey Day 2 days late. :D

LanceDiamond said:
I pried one of mine open since I was so curious about why it was so much lighter than the OCZ Platinum and what did I find inside the heat spreader? Turkey feathers! Apparently some turkeys got loose in the Micron factory. Should all be cleared up shortly, they've been eaten now.

(ok, I really didn't find squat except an RMA for my Ballistix - my OCZ is working quite nicely at 200FSB thank you very much though. :) )

Happy Turkey Day 2 days late. :D

hahahaha. i cant wait for ozzi to wake up. im gonna send him this link and be like "SOMEONE FIGURED OUT WHATS WRONG WITH BALLISTIX!!!" and hes gonna respond sooo funnily when he sees this. ohh i cant wait

hahaha, i hate you ccu :p

however, it is a plausible theory. i'll have to pop my spreaders off later.. i guess? :p

Back