I finally beat TTFAF!

RADEoN

Supreme [H]ardness
YAY! Score was around 300k, but at least it's beaten. going for the higher score now.

Tiny Toons First After Farts! is my guess.

EDIT: Aw.... seconds too late.

But whats Through fire and flames about?

I'm at 68% on hard.

I'm also completely cockblocked by Slayer's "Raining Blood." I just cannot win at that song.

Yeah, I know it's not that impressive since it's only hard, but I don't spend a lot of time playing, so it's good for me.
Fixed. :D

If you want to see just what the insanity is, search YouTube for Dragonforce and the song title to see their video. Watch the guitarists go nuts.
Then, watch a live video of that same song and realize it's not that impressive. They sound like shit live.

I still can't beat 'one' on expert. that solo just bends me over the table and has its way with me :(

I'm guessing this is on Expert then? I don't play GH3, I like GH2 and the GH3 songs didn't much interest me (cept Mjolnir Mix)

I looked at the top scores for this song, and it is something in the millions for the top score for this song alone.

Then, watch a live video of that same song and realize it's not that impressive. They sound like shit live.

My favourite is the one from AOTS when Sam Totman gets drunk and trips backwards over the bassist :D. It's amazing what you can do with Protools these days...

I FINALLY BEAT TTFAF!

Please do not SHOUT in thread titles.

god damn that song is gay.

once I got cliffs of dover down on expert I stopped playing the game for some reason.

Back