I don't want to live.... please, killl me

kilgore777

Gawd
I

Last edited by a moderator:
That's bad, what's it gonna play like?! The Sims crossed between Theme Hospital :eek:

Maybe you get to bone Katherine Heigl? Admit it you want it now :)

Jumping jesus on a pogo....wtf is this? A bad joke? How do you even play?

Ya know, they can't give me mouse support in RE4, portization has become an Epidemic and a bunch of companies have turned their backs on PC gaming, but we get..... :rolleyes:this.:rolleyes:

About the show....

By the way if a musician or band out there that gets their music played on this show, they know they have acquired the absolute lowest level of musical suckage that is obtainable.

My wife had the show on last night, and I kept wishing for a mass murder to appear and make things right.... (leave no one breathing). Truly insipid, uninspired, equate-to-the-lowest-common-denominator TV. UGH :mad:

/end rant

Ya know, they can't give me mouse support in RE4, portization has become an Epidemic and a bunch of companies have turned their backs on PC gaming, but we get..... :rolleyes:this.:rolleyes:

About the show....

By the way if a musician or band out there that gets their music played on this show, they know they have acquired the absolute lowest level of musical suckage that is obtainable.

My wife had the show on last night, and I kept wishing for a mass murder to appear and make things right.... (leave no one breathing). Truly insipid, uninspired, equate-to-the-lowest-common-denominator TV. UGH :mad:

/end rant

I'd be all for it if these kind of garbage raked in a bunch of easy cash that helped subsidize better games and better efforts, but I don't this crap even sells.

Seriously...who buys something like this and especially on the PC no less?

And somehow I'm not surprised to see an Ubisoft logo on it. :rolleyes:

well... if its a mix between the sims , theme hospital and trauma center it could be interesting...

lol I've never even seen the show :p Why do you hate it?

About the show....

/end rant

and to think you married someone who watches this...lol j/k...keep a careful eye on her in case she comes to her senses and decides to inflict bodily harm upon her self or others. lol

*note I'd bone all the chicks on that cover, probably even the heavier chick...jus wouldnt brag.

Watch it and you will find out. Your family should be there to put you on suicide watch though. Unless you are a girl, then you'll probably like it.

Yeah, it's a girls programme. Not surprising though as the creator is female.

I ended up watching the 1st 3 series with my wife. Don't hold that against me though as I have to spend some 'quality' time with her otherwise there is no gametime. :eek:

Silent Hero is right, TV to PC based games are always a disaster

and to think you married someone who watches this...lol j/k...keep a careful eye on her in case she comes to her senses and decides to inflict bodily harm upon her self or others. lol.

This is the first show she watches that we totally disagree on.... of course, I don't subject her to some of the stuff I like.... Sci-fi, bad horror flicks (well, those sometimes...), Military/WW2 shows, etc.

We are both big David Lynch fans and both like Forensic Files and shows like that, so I am actually pretty fortunate.

I am going to have to make her sit through the Riddick movies to get back at her for Grey's Anatomy, though....;)

Looks like a SA photoshop friday entry to me.

Oh, I wish it was....

Dear lord it has come to this. No this is not fake I saw it on the soon to release list at Gamestop for the Wii.

This is the first show she watches that we totally disagree on.... of course, I don't subject her to some of the stuff I like.... Sci-fi, bad horror flicks (well, those sometimes...), Military/WW2 shows, etc.

We are both big David Lynch fans and both like Forensic Files and shows like that, so I am actually pretty fortunate.

I am going to have to make her sit through the Riddick movies to get back at her for Grey's Anatomy, though....;)

Oh, I wish it was....

I hear ya man, jus bustin ur balls, I have no wifey but have been through the same crap with gf's. A good woman is hard to find, ur very fortunate...sci-fi, ww2, and Riddick Fawk yea!

this game = /facepalm

off to gametrailers to see if theres a trailer lulz

I
this game = /facepalm

off to gametrailers to see if theres a trailer lulz

If you find one, please post.... I am a glutton for punishment!!!!

BTW, I saw this game at my local Gameslop when I was looking for GOW (which they didn't have....). I just wanted to as them "WTF?????".

Last edited:
I like how the Ubisoft logo gets more space than some of those people.

Games based on TV shows are ALWAYS a disaster. That should be common knowledge by now.

There are some damn good Star Trek games out there (and plenty of terrible ones, but I digress)

IGN gave them even 6/10 note - http://pc.ign.com/articles/961/961510p1.html -
I really feel bad for someone who had it reviewing, and I believe that note is just a revenge of his "I'll give this game good note, so people will buy it and will have to waste their life on it, as I had" ;P

And heh, it's only on PC/WII/DS, guess noone wanted to anger the console crowd :p

Oh, if Startrek is concerned then Starfleet/Klingon Academy rocked :)

Yeah, Elite Force 1/2 are good and Bridge Commander modded is decent.

Ok so there are a handful that are good but the ratio of good to bad is really weighed down by all the terrible games based on shows.

I wasted a few minutes of my life thanks to whoever posted that gametrailers link btw thanks a lot. :p

Yeah, it is much like movies. Most of the games based on movies suck, but some are great like E.T and Catwoman.

Kidding!!!:D:D:p

The Riddick games would be one exception.....

Last edited:
Back