I don't think I'm going to pass Celerator

brycejones

Supreme [H]ardness
Well after Celerator's posts stating I was going to blow by him it looks like that won't come to pass. Because Celerator has been putting on D like crazy! Go man. Also who is the Dr. Cleetus guy and where did he come from? He is moving up fast keep up the good work!

On a personal note, I did crack the top 50 in FAH and top 25 in UD on our teams.

Keep folding and lets put the hurt on those Aussies! (in a nice way of course).

I'm sure if you moved the comps from UD to FAH, you could prolly still blow him by ;)

FOLD ON!!!

I have been around for a while kind of lurking in the shadows. I finally decided to take all the parts I had laying around and put them to good use. I just added another XP 2500 box last night and I have another P4 3.0 on the bench waiting for some memory.

Originally posted by Dr. Cleetus
I have been around for a while kind of lurking in the shadows. I finally decided to take all the parts I had laying around and put them to good use. I just added another XP 2500 box last night and I have another P4 3.0 on the bench waiting for some memory.

Its addicting, isn't it?

I was just looking over my credit card statement and adding up all the Newegg charges. Looks like junior isn't going to be going to college after all. :)

Celerator has been putting on D like crazy!
I've added 4 P4 2.67, replacing a 200, a 333, and 2 450's. Net gain 9.235G and SSE capability.

Today I ordered 4 more of these systems to replace 4 333's, but it may take a while to get them folding. That should add another 9.333G and SSE.

Then probably another 4. I'm looking for red!

Stanford is benefiting from the fact that these old office machines are long in the tooth (hard drives whine, CD-ROMs that fail, slow response times even when not folding, and keyboards and mice that have seen better days).

85000.gif

Back