I Don't Know What to Say

Grandpa_01

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2013
I looked at EOC Grandpa User Stats today and there was someone in my rearview mirror, I glanced at the name and it was Grandma, I immediately got a warm felling inside and a tear came to my eye's. It made me feel quite proud of the people involved in the DC community and to be a part of it

I do not know who did this, or if it one or a bunch of you but it really made me feel good and is quite uplifting. All I can say at this point is Thank You very much you all have no Idea what this has meant to me and I am sure Grandma would have cried tears of joy seeing this.

Grandma has always contributed with her personal computer under the name of Grandpa or whoever I was folding as at the time. She would gripe about screen lag and such from time to time and I would tell her I could remove the DC software from her computer but she always said no and told me to figure out another way to fix it which I usually could not do. She would not let me set her up a Grandma or get her a pass key she said my name was enough and we would fold as one.

I did order a 980 Ti Classified for her machine yesterday and if it does ok it will be getting a second soon. Grandma always did her part to support my Folding / DC habit and she let me know she would like to see that continue. Now her name will forever be in the Folding history because of you guys.

Thank You
Grandpa
:)

Grandma_zpsmqdsdvxq.png
[/URL][/IMG]

We're all in it together. I was very happy to see it gave you a warm fuzzy. :cool:

Well we've cut it from 14 years to 5 years already :D

I can neither confirm nor deny... anything... tilts head towards firedfly.

#1 I think I am pretty safe I do not think you guys are going to stay on team Grandma that long. :)

#2 I will never be able to thank you all enough for what you have done here already.

#3 Grandma kicked my butt on a regular basis, It would be a bit ironic if she did it again :eek:

#1, if I had enough hardware to do it, I would turn it to 11 and make sure she kicks your butt :)

Come on sc0tty, its only money :D Those 980tis are calling your name.

Back