I Didnt know Corais WC kit was jsut a Swiftech kit with paint?

It does look a lot like it, that is a swiftech block and pump. Is it any cheaper than swifttech? And swiftech makes good blocks....it wouldnt be a bad thing.

Erasmus354 said:
there is already a thread on the topic, try using the forum search tool

this isnt your avrage "how to water cool" type tread, not a comman subject, so, not i didnt search, get off my ass!

mathot said:
It does look a lot like it, that is a swiftech block and pump. Is it any cheaper than swifttech? And swiftech makes good blocks....it wouldnt be a bad thing.

I dont think its a better deal its about the same price, but you dont seem to get options liek 1/2" and what not...

It comes with a Radbox as well, but It comes out to be about the same price as the swiftech+radbox anyways. But the kit is just a swiftech.

vapb400 said:
It comes with a Radbox as well, but It comes out to be about the same price as the swiftech+radbox anyways. But the kit is just a swiftech.

yea, i jsut priced it out, its the same, even thought i think the rad box is a joke, some nylon spaces from ace hardware for 15 cents a peice will do the smae thing.. lol But still...

Yeah they totally ripped it off from the best water cooling systems ever. I would like to know how they get away with it too?

R!P13y said:
Yeah they totally ripped it off from the best water cooling systems ever. I would like to know how they get away with it too?
swiftech makes it for them, they have an agreement, they aren't stealing their design

R!P13y said:

They didn't rip anything off, they worked with swiftech to create their kit. Use the forum search tool and find the other thread on the subject. You will find an official response from Corsair about the new kit. There was also a lot of discussion there as to which kit was better.

Erasmus354 said:
They didn't rip anything off, they worked with swiftech to create their kit. Use the forum search tool and find the other thread on the subject. You will find an official response from Corsair about the new kit. There was also a lot of discussion there as to which kit was better.

Oh ok thanks mr smarty pants i will do that... :D jk

Erasmus354 = there is already a thread on the topic said:
this isnt your avrage "how to water cool" type tread, not a comman subject, so, not i didnt search, get off my ass!

Erasmus354 was trying to help. It was a suggestion. If you do decide to search for the other thread,( after you calm down a little.), you will find quite a bit of decent information covering this kit...

My Corsair kit for socket 775 should be waiting for me when I get home from work.
I will post my impressions of this kit soon. It has to be better than 60C idle and 70C+ load
from this damn hot Prescott like I'm getting with my current aircooled/heatpipe setup.

^ I am interested in the Corsair socket 775 kit so if you could PM me with your results.

The Doc said:
^ I am interested in the Corsair socket 775 kit so if you could PM me with your results.

Will do. I probably won't get to install until Saturday, but am anxious to see for myself too. It sure seems to be a quality kit from just inspecting the parts.

Damn, He made even more typos then Me.

:)

MD

Back