I Bought a 6900 XT Today!

I Bought a 6900 XT Today!

• I bought a Radeon 6900 XT.

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • I tried to buy a 6900 XT and failed.

Votes: 65 22.5%
  • I was going to buy a 6900 XT but the price was too far over MSRP.

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • I did not try to buy a 6900 XT at all.

Votes: 190 65.7%

• Total voters
At first I was like "Oh yeah baby, finally!"

oh yeah.png

but then I realized the buttons do not work.

I've attempted for the last hour...get the the review order page and it always boots me back to a 503 error and then back to shipping confirmation. Gave up.

I've attempted for the last hour...get the the review order page and it always boots me back to a 503 error and then back to shipping confirmation. Gave up.
First try. And I even ordered through a VPN.

it's 9:54am EST and I'm tapping out from the online hunt - congrats on anyone that scored a card - best of luck to anyone still looking.

Now its saying

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable​

oh shit. same here.

silly question, but is there a PayPal option? I'm at work and whipping out my wallet isn't really something I can do. ¬.¬

Also attempted to buy off newegg, had powercolor in cart, could not check out.

AMD's website ended up throwing the ban at me before I saw anything go in stock, and by the time I figured out it was a cookie ban and not an IP ban it was too late to bother with it.

Done looking, it's over, and was a fail this morning. Not like I expected anything else though, so not really upset about it.

Gotcha

email states
Thank you for ordering from the AMD.com Online Store

Your order has been submitted and is currently being processed. You will receive another email with the details of your order within 48 hours

Time will tell.

Got to the order review screen on AMD's site, clicked "Place Order", got a 503 error, refreshed a few times, Access Denied. Closed the tab.

First try. And I even ordered through a VPN.

Dam taxes are high in your state.

Tried for half hour no luck.
Purchased via mobile phone.Cleared cache and let me purchase 1st try........
Hen peck thru check out.

Last edited:
AMD return to flagship fighter....Kyle Bennett return to reviewer?????? Even a mini forum post review?

One can dream!
Well, I have a water cooled 2080 Ti right now, and honestly don't feel like screwing with it until I can go water with the 6900 XT, so I will give this one to my son. He games 24/7 anyway when he is not in school. He will be a better tester than I will at this point. I can at least get a feel for drivers and such for sure.

After a bit, I got to the place order page, which eventually gave me a 503 error clicking on the place order button and trying again got me an Access Denied error.

Second email from AMD

Product SKU: 100-438369
Product Name: AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics
Unit Price: $999.00
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $999.00

Subtotal: $999.00

Tax: $67.43
Total: $1,066.43
Discount: $23.78

Had in cart several times over the past hr 1/2 once it goes to paypal kicks me out 503 =( was really hoping to get lucky being stuck inside sick for couple months i was gonna order a new TV as well to play some games on. Hope everyone else was able to get!!

Constantly crashed with CC info and paypal. Made it to submit button several times and then it would just crash. Refresh to get back, get shipping error for country(United States) then go forward to Place Order, freeze or crash, refreshed until banned.

Constantly crashed with CC info and paypal. Made it to submit button several times and then it would just crash. Refresh to get back, get shipping error for country(United States) then go forward to Place Order, freeze or crash, refreshed until banned.
Once banned, clear your cache & you are back in.

unlike last time it wouldn't complete the order no matter how many times I pressed and went back to the order review page.

Looks like Florida is no longer considered part of the United States or AMD does not ship to the United States. Solid

Back