So, I was watching the 2011 iPad 2 Keynote and it got me thinking how that there could be no way that people are upgrading iPads that much compared to say iPhones... How is Apple making money on iPads? I am 32 years old and 95% of my usage on the iPad is YouTube in bed and the other 5% is web browsing. People aren't using iPads as laptop replacements, and I imagine a LOT of people are using iPads the way I am. So I could be COMPLETELY wrong and off about this, but I have the same attitude towards my iPad as I do towards my Apple Watch. My 1st gen Apple Watch does exactly what I want it to do... tell time, track my workouts, and occasionally send me a notification. I wouldn't expand my usage of a new iPad or a Apple Watch so I literally see absolutely no reason to ever upgrade them unless there was some killer reason to do so, but I could not even begin to think what that could be. That being said the new virtually bezel-less iPad Pros are absolutely beautiful and I would love to have one but that'd be one heluva expensive YouTube tablet if I upgraded... Perhaps in 2-3 years when these current new iPad Pros come down to a reasonable price I will upgrade to one, but even then it will be hard to justify it. Anyone else feel the same way?