I am looking for a new old game to play

auntjemima

[H]ard DCOTM x2
I have an older laptop that I want to play a new to me game on. I have already replayed Quake, Quake 2, RtCW, UU: The Stygian Abyss, Shogo among a few others.

I skipped a lot of games in the late 90's to about the mid 00's. Anyone have any good suggestions to play? I am open to nearly any game type. Just looking for something interesting.

hmm. Mechwarrior 4:Mercenaries?

Band of Brothers: Road to hill 30? I've been playing that lately but its a lot harder than it should be.

You would probably enjoy Prey. The single player has a Quake plus Half-Life hybrid type feel. It was very underrated IMO.

You would probably enjoy Prey. The single player has a Quake plus Half-Life hybrid type feel. It was very underrated IMO.

Not to argue semantics but I think it was pretty received it just came out at the wrong time.

Funny story I think I have one of the last copies you could buy on Steam, they actually ran out of keys and to my knowledge you can't buy it anymore other than on the secondary market. Somebody really needs to sort the license on that one so gog or someone can re-release it. Really awesome game.

Unreal Tournament (Pick your flavor, I liked them all)
No One Lives Forever (1 and 2)
Whiplash (I loved this racing game)
Die By The Sword
Freespace: Descent (1 and 2)

Thanks guys! I forgot to mention I have played Deus Ex and its one of my all time favourite games.

And I was really trying to remember NOLF but I just couldn't.. it was on the tip of my tongue! Thanks for reminding me.. I played it for maybe 10 minutes years ago and wanted to try it!

Not to argue semantics but I think it was pretty received it just came out at the wrong time.

Funny story I think I have one of the last copies you could buy on Steam, they actually ran out of keys and to my knowledge you can't buy it anymore other than on the secondary market. Somebody really needs to sort the license on that one so gog or someone can re-release it. Really awesome game.

Yeah I think you're right. Everyone seemed to like it, it just didn't get much hype.

Yeah I think you're right. Everyone seemed to like it, it just didn't get much hype.

The now-cancelled sequel looked rightfully legit, too. Such a shame these interesting IPs get canned for 'Dudebro 2: the shooter sequel'

Back