I am extremely mad (BC2)

kopekci

n00b
hey guys,

I am looking for a server which has mature players who don't team-shoot for vehicles and helicopters and for a server which generally has administrator on-line. And it has to be in Europe due to ping issues.

I am fed up with idiots who kill his team member for an helicopter and don't play TEAM game.

thank you!

Good luck, most of the people who play these games are complete morons who only want to lone wolf.

My suggestion would be to try and find a clan server or maybe group up with some people here on [H], as I'm guessing many of us aren't complete d-bags. :cool:

BC2? Good luck. Find a clan server that is well moderated. That's your only hope.

Most of the community has moved on to BF3, leaving BC2 with the trolls and hackers.

hey guys,

I am looking for a server which has mature players who don't team-shoot for vehicles and helicopters and for a server which generally has administrator on-line. And it has to be in Europe due to ping issues.

I am fed up with idiots who kill his team member for an helicopter and don't play TEAM game.

thank you!

Try the BOSS Clan Server. I'm in California but they also have player in the UK so maybe the ping will be okay for you in Europe.

They recently switched IPs on the server but look here:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BOSSBADCOMPANY

It's mainly Heavy Metal conquest and usually an admin in online and will kick people for teamkilling vehicles, being an idiot in general. They have been rotating maps though recently for conquest in addtion to Heavy Metal: Laguna Presa and Harvest Day.

Back