I am Bread

TeeJayHoward

Limpness Supreme
Anyone play this? I had a surprising amount of fun. Worth the $10 purchase price in my opinion, even if there are only four levels right now. Sure, the controls are frustrating, but the environments are set up like a proper puzzle game, the physics make me laugh, and the story makes me giggle. My wife watched me play it for a good 20 minutes, laughing the whole time. It has a surprising amount of replay value, as well. I'm up to a C rank on almost every level.

I read a review of I am Bread.
It has been well received.
I almost bought it on the Steam sale.

Anyone play this? I had a surprising amount of fun. Worth the $10 purchase price in my opinion, even if there are only four levels right now. Sure, the controls are frustrating, but the environments are set up like a proper puzzle game, the physics make me laugh, and the story makes me giggle. My wife watched me play it for a good 20 minutes, laughing the whole time. It has a surprising amount of replay value, as well. I'm up to a C rank on almost every level.

My wife bought a copy for herself as well as me lol. I think I have at least a B rank on all of them, with an A on the first one. She laughs a lot when she plays it though...lol.

I read that the controls are frustrating. I'm not into the surgeon simulator style thing.

I read that the controls are frustrating. I'm not into the surgeon simulator style thing.

yeah I'm glad I only pay $3 or so for surgeon simulator. I enjoyed the humor and whatnot but after a while I just gave up with the ridiculous controls.

Back