HyperX Gaming Headsets Surpass One Million Sales Mark

HardOCP News

[H] News
HyperX®, a division of Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has surpassed the 1-million sales mark for its award-winning line of Gaming Headsets. HyperX achieved the feat in just two years as the first HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset shipped in April 2014. HyperX Cloud Gaming Headsets are now available in over 10,000 stores and 80 countries across six continents. In the two years since the original Cloud launched, HyperX has expanded its headset offerings to over 10 products, with more anticipated later this year. The HyperX Cloud family of headsets has won many accolades and awards and was twice voted Best Gaming Headset by PC Gamer magazine. It is the preferred gaming headset for many championship eSports teams around the world.

I have 2 pairs of the Fatality 1one by Creative headsets and they have worked well for 2+ years.
One pair is just starting to drop out sound on the right ear so may be looking to replace. I wonder how the HyperX would compare in sound quality. and comfort.

That's great that the HyperX line is selling well. I'm still rocking my Cloud v1 and really enjoy them.

Back