Hunt: Showdown (Crytek multiplayer survival shooter)

WTF does that mean "acknowledge what happened in the real world to that population".....if that means what I think it means......thats some bullshit coming from some Germans.
You know, the first settlers were Europeans, right?

Binge & Crytek Teaming For ‘Hunt: Showdown’ Live-Action Series Adaptation

“We have always known that Hunt: Showdown would look great as a live-action series,” said Avni Yerli, Crytek founder and joint CEO. “The world is dark, gritty, and immersive, and there is so much potential for many great stories to be told. We can’t wait to see what the team at Binge can create”...

https://deadline.com/2021/11/hunt-showdown-live-action-series-adaptation-binge-crytek-1234875739/

Hunt Showdown Will Be Upgraded to Support AMD FSR 2.1, DirectStorage, HDR and More

We'll be pushing graphics fidelity on the PC as well as those consoles after we get to the latest and greatest version of CryEngine 5.11...when the work is done, consoles and PC should benefit from HDR, AMD FSR 2.1, and DirectStorage at release...that will be an enhanced experience visually and just in the terms of loading and where the assets are and how you get into matches

it's another long view initiative, so we'll come back with more details later in the year as we make progress on it, but it's definitely a big part of where we're putting our resources this year as we prepare Hunt Showdown to go on for years and years and years...

Hunt Showdown Will Be Upgraded to Support AMD FSR 2.1, DirectStorage, HDR and More

We'll be pushing graphics fidelity on the PC as well as those consoles after we get to the latest and greatest version of CryEngine 5.11...when the work is done, consoles and PC should benefit from HDR, AMD FSR 2.1, and DirectStorage at release...that will be an enhanced experience visually and just in the terms of loading and where the assets are and how you get into matches

it's another long view initiative, so we'll come back with more details later in the year as we make progress on it, but it's definitely a big part of where we're putting our resources this year as we prepare Hunt Showdown to go on for years and years and years...

Which...means nothing because if you are actually trying to win in the game you have everything turned down :/

Which...means nothing because if you are actually trying to win in the game you have everything turned down :/
I play solo.. I try to "win".. but more importantly, I just enjoy the experience. Part of that experience is enjoying the environment both in site and sound, so I have all the eye candy turned on/maxed out at 1440p... I've always had a way better experience going for maxed out visuals over maxed out frame rates.

I personally never use FSR, but I can see it's usefulness for others.

Back