hundreds of free product keys for games

PM'd for battlefront 2 and CnC The first Decade.

Thanks for being as awesome as you are.

Very cool of you, if anybody has another 1942 key to donate or sell PM ME, I played the multiplayer demo for months a couple of years ago and have been wanting to get it for a while.

Awesome thread.

Do you have Starcraft and broodwar or just Starcraft? Either way, send one (or both) my way... Lost mine so many years ago.

PM'd for Red Alert 2 and Yuris Revenge.

Awesome, thanks brother!

Pm'd. It's great that you're doing this, regardless of whether or not I get anything.

Damn, BF42 and BF2 out.... anyone know of a way to extract a BF2 key from a hard drive I don't use anymore? I lost my key (reformat and lost the boxes) but I still have the 3 disks to play it though because I put all my games in a binder.

Anyways, awesome, and thanks for the offer but I would only use those keys (damnit they sold out already! lol)
it's actually obtainable via the registry. there should a way to google how to change it I've retrieved it that way years ago.

man I don't check this section for a few hours and all the WC3 keys are gone :(

Hmm, the BF2/SF and 2142 keys don't work in neither Steam nor Origin. :(

I believe for Origin, anything from 2008 to the present can be registered on Origin, I don't think older games work.

I didn't get a key, OP ran out, but thank you for the opportunity! you don't see people handing out a lot of stuff these days :D

If anyone doesn't want their battlefield 2142 key or their battlefront 2 key, I'd be happy to take it from them :)

OP, thank you for pm'ing me back. I didn't get a key but that is quite alright. Just wanted to also say thanks for giving us the chance to get free stuff !!! :)

wouldn't expect them to. either contact EA (to try and get them redeemed for an Origin key) or just put them into the game client and they should work fine

I'm trying to figure out how to activate C&C The First Decade haha.

BTW I was also PM'd keys for Tiberian Sun, Renegade, Red Alert 2, and Yuri's Revenge. I have all those games already so if anybody wants them PM me.

Back