MAGIX Photostory Deluxe
Music Maker Hip Hop Beat Producer

$20
VEGAS Pro 14 Edit
MAGIX Vintage Effects Suite
Xara Web Designer Premium
MAGIX Video Sound Cleaning Lab

Last edited:
Again with the Vegas Pro 14.... All they did was take the buggy mess that Sony left with 13, and plaster the MAGIX brand all over it and called it Vegas Pro 14.

Hard to argue for the price, but Vegas 15 is where the real innovation started again.

I haven't edited a video in years. Can you do the same stuff with Blender nowadays? Just wondering; obviously Vegas is a well known commodity when it comes to video editing. Since Blender was in the "news" a lot with the Ryzen launch I was wondering how they compared as I now have time to pick up my old hobby again.

Downside to this bundle is that you need to register everything with Magix with an email, which they then spam endlessly with upgrade and promo emails.

Again with the Vegas Pro 14.... All they did was take the buggy mess that Sony left with 13, and plaster the MAGIX brand all over it and called it Vegas Pro 14.

Hard to argue for the price, but Vegas 15 is where the real innovation started again.

I should think that this would still be a good way to qualify for upgrade pricing on Vegas 15 so you don't have to pay full price.

Back